NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract - 250 mg - 90 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Prostate Health †
NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract - 250 mg - 90 Veg Caps - Herbs
What is NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract?
Stinging Nettle has been used according to tradition, since the days of Caesar 2,000 years ago. NOW Stinging Nettle Root is produced to meet the highest European standards, where it has been researched and widely used.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) (Root)
How do I take NOW Stining Nettle Root Extract?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Mehdi Bakhshaee, Amir Hooshang Mohammad pour, Majid Esmaeili, Farahzad Jabbari Azad, Ghazal Alipour Talesh, Maryam Salehi, and Morteza Noorollahian Mohajera (2017 Winter) Efficacy of Supportive Therapy of Allergic Rhinitis by Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) root extract: a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled, Clinical Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5963652/
- Karama Zouari Bouassida, Sana Bardaa, Meriem Khimiri, Tarek Rebaii, Slim Tounsi, Lobna Jlaiel, and Mohamed Trigui (2017 Oct 17) Exploring the Urtica dioica Leaves Hemostatic and Wound-Healing Potential https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5672119/
- Laban K. Rutto, Yixiang Xu, Elizabeth Ramirez, and Michael Brandt (2013 May 16) Mineral Properties and Dietary Value of Raw and Processed Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica L.) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4745470/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Really worksI bought nettles for my allergies and post-nasal drip. It's helping with both quite well! I'm sure with continued use it will go away completely. For the 1st time in my life I can breathe out of both nostrils whereas before one gland in the nostril would be very swollen. Pretty tough when it comes to working out.
Love these!This stuff has been great for my allergies, and has helped in ways meds and allergy shots have not. The benefits though come from taking it over an extended period of time in addition to the immediate benefits.
Wow!This REALLY seems to help work my allergies! My in laws have a cat. Even with my allergy medications I struggle with breakthrough symptoms while I'm there. I take these capsules every few hours while I am visiting them and it makes a huge difference!