NOW Pyruvate - 600 mg - 100 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Cellular Fuel †
- 600 MG
- Calcium Pyruvate
Pyruvate – NOW Foods – Energy Production
What is NOW Pyruvate?
Pyruvate, or pyruvic acid, is a biochemical compound that’s involved in a number of metabolic processes in the body, including the metabolism of fat, proteins, and carbohydrates, the storage of glycogen, and the production of cellular energy. † Pyruvate is necessary for the citric acid cycle (or Krebs cycle), which is the process through which our cells produce energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). † ATP is the body’s primary chemical fuel and powers many vital functions, including energy production, muscle contraction, and cellular fuel replenishment. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- SOY FREE
- VEGAN / VEGETARIAN
- NUT FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- CORN FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
Why choose NOW Foods Pyruvate?
Pyruvate is a key metabolite of carbohydrate metabolism that is needed to begin the citric acid cycle, the process by which cells produce ATP.
- Calcium (from Calcium Pyruvate) 212 mg
- Pyruvate (from Calcium Pyruvate) 1.2 g (1,200 mg)
What other ingredients are in this product aside of Calcium and Pyruvate?
- Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Is this product gluten free?
- According to NOW Foods, this product is made without gluten.
Does this product contain any stimulants?
- NOW Foods does not state directly whether this product is stimulant free, or not.
How do I take NOW Pyruvate?
Dosages and Directions:
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
What's In NOW Pyruvate?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Lawrence R. Gray, Sean C. Tompkins and Eric B. Taylor (2013 Dec 21.) Regulation of pyruvate metabolism and human disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4059968/
- Arpit Sharma, Lalita Oonthonpan, Ryan D Sheldon, Adam J Rauckhorst, Zhiyong Zhu, Sean C Tompkins, Kevin Cho, Wojciech J Grzesik, Lawrence R Gray, Diego A Scerbo, Alvin D Pewa, Emily M Cushing, Michael C Dyle, James E Cox, Chris Adams, Brandon S Davies, Richard K Shields, Andrew W Norris, Gary Patti, Leonid V Zingman and Eric B Taylor (2019 Jul 18.) Impaired skeletal muscle mitochondrial pyruvate uptake rewires glucose metabolism to drive whole-body leanness https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6684275/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great weight loss supplementI had been going to a doctor for weight loss and this was the supplement he gave me. I have used while doing his program and it helped me lose weight quicker and maintain my energy levels as well. I will continue to take to keep my weight under control. I recommend highly.