NOW Omega 3 6 9 - 1000 mg - 100 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Healthy Skin and Immune Support†
- Blend of Five Nutritional Oils †
NOW Omega 3 - 500 Softgels$18.99
NOW Omega 3 6 9 - 1000 mg - 100 Softgels - Dietary Fats / Oils
What's In NOW Omega 3 6 9?
Omega 3-6-9 is a blend of Flax Seed, Evening Primrose, Canola, Black Currant and Pumpkin Seed Oils. NOW combines these well-known nutritional oils to create balanced proportions of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids. The Omega-3, Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), and the Omega-6, GLA, play important roles in the maintenance of healthy skin and immune system function.† Dietary Oleic Acid, a monounsaturated Omega-9 fatty acid, has been associated with healthy cardiovascular function.†
From the FDA: "Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive (see nutrition information for fat content)".
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Cold Pressed
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Hexane Free
- Flax Seed Oil (cold-pressed, organic)
- Evening Primrose Oil (cold-pressed) (seed)
- Canola Oil (cold-pressed, non-GMO) (seed)
- Black Currant Oil (cold-pressed) (seed)
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (cold-pressed)
Each serving may also have the following naturally occurring amounts of polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats:
- Omega-3 [Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)]
- Omega-6 [Linoleic Acid and Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Omega-9 [Oleic Acid]
- Other (short chain fatty acids, saturated fats, phospholipids, etc)
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 2 softgels daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Omega 3 6 9?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Magdalena Timoszuk, Katarzyna Bielawska, Elżbieta Skrzydlewska (2018). Evening Primrose ( Oenothera biennis) Biological Activity Dependent on Chemical Composition. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30110920/
- Sorin Ursoniu, Amirhossein Sahebkar, Florina Andrica, Corina Serban, Maciej Banach, Lipid and Blood Pressure Meta-analysis Collaboration (LBPMC) Group (2015). Effects of flaxseed supplements on blood pressure: A systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled clinical trial. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26071633/
- Alexei Wong, Danielle Viola, Douglas Bergen, Eileen Caulfield, Javad Mehrabani, and Arturo Figueroa (2019). The effects of pumpkin seed oil supplementation on arterial hemodynamics, stiffness and cardiac autonomic function in postmenopausal women. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31445363/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
very goodvery very good