NOW Hyaluronic Acid with MSM - 120 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Joint Support †
- Important Joint Lubricant †
- With MSM †
NOW Hyaluronic Acid with MSM - 120 Veg Caps - Joint Support
What Is NOW Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a compound present in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. † Hyaluronic acid is an important constituent of joint fluid, where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces. † MSM was added to this product as a natural sulfur compound, offering the chemical links needed to form and maintain connective tissues in the human body including articular cartilage. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Sodium (from Sodium Hyaluronate) - 10 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (from Sodium Hyaluronate) - 100 mg
- MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) - 900 mg
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with food.
What's In NOW Hyaluronic Acid with MSM?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Steven Bowman, Mohamed E. Awad, Mark W. Hamrick, Monte Hunter, and Sadanand Fulzele (2018 Feb 16) Recent advances in hyaluronic acid based therapy for osteoarthritis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5814393/
- Ramesh C. Gupta, Rajiv Lall, Ajay Srivastava, and Anita Sinha (2019 Jun25) Hyaluronic Acid: Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Trajectory https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6603175/
- Eleni Papakonstantinou, Michael Roth, and George Karakiulakis (2012 Jul 1) Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
RecommendI purchased the product because it would keep the fluid around my joints active. I can say that I now have hardly any arthritic irritation around my joints now. I will continue to use the product.
Great for Knee Pain and Wrinkles!This is great for the skin and joint pain. I have knee pain occasionally and I take 2 a day and I can definitely tell a difference. I noticed after my first bottle my knees didn't ache. Also helps prevent wrinkles. I quit taking them for a month and noticed some fine lines coming so purchased some right away. Highly recommend.