NOW Ubiquinol CoQH-CF, 60 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Active Form of CoQ10 - 50 mg†
- Superior Bio availability†
NOW Foods Ubiquinol CoQH-CF - 60 Softgels - Vitamins / Minerals
What is NOW Ubiquinol CoQH-CF?
Ubiquinol is the reduced and active free radical quencher form of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). † CoQ10 is found in all cells of the body, with especially high concentrations in the heart. † It is essential to mitochondrial energy production and functions as a powerful, fat soluble, free radical scavenger. † These properties make Ubiquinol an ideal supplement for the support of energy production and free radical protection in the heart, vascular structures, brain and neurons. † NOW Ubiquinol CoQH-CF features D-Limonene to naturally enhance its solubility and intestinal absorption, to create a product with superior biological value.
CoQH-CF is a trademark of Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.
Q+, Kaneka Ubiquinol and the quality seal are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- Soy Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol) (Reduced form CoQ10) - 50 mg per serving.
How do I take NOW Ubiquinol CoQH-CF?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 softgel twice daily with food.
What's In NOW Ubiquinol CoQH-CF?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Dietmar Alf, Michael E Schmidt, and Stefan C Siebrecht (2013 Apr 29) Ubiquinol supplementation enhances peak power production in trained athletes: a double-blind, placebo controlled study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3661336/
- Kei Mizuno, Akihiro T. Sasaki, Kyosuke Watanabe, and Yasuyoshi Watanabe (2020 Jun 2) Ubiquinol-10 Intake Is Effective in Relieving Mild Fatigue in Healthy Individuals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7352232/
- Patrick Orlando, Sonia Silvestri, Roberta Galeazzi, Roberto Antonicelli, Fabio Marcheggiani, Ilenia Cirilli, Tiziana Bacchetti, and Luca Tiano (2018 May 8) Effect of ubiquinol supplementation on biochemical and oxidative stress indexes after intense exercise in young athletes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6748686/
- Won-Kyu Ju, Myoung Sup Shim, Keun-Young Kim, Jung Hyun Bu, Tae Lim Park, Sangphil An, and Robert N. Weinreb (2018 Aug 11) Ubiquinol promotes retinal ganglion cell survival and blocks the apoptotic pathway in ischemic retinal degeneration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6133725/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great productI have been taking this product for many years, and I believe it has helped in my health and well being.