NOW Peppermint Gels - 90 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Intestinal Comfort Formula †
- With Ginger & Fennel Oils †
- Enteric Coated †
- Digestive Support †
NOW Foods Peppermint Gels 90 Softgels
What is NOW Peppermint Gels?
Peppermint Oil has been recommended for centuries by traditional herbalists for the support of healthy digestion. † More recently, it has been found to support normal gastrointestinal function. † NOW Peppermint Gels are enteric coated to allow passage through the stomach and release within the intestines where it can be helpful in providing relief from occasional minor bowel discomfort. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Keto Friendly
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita)
- Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale)
- Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare)
How do I take NOW Peppermint Gels?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1-2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Peppermint Gels?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Do not take this product if you are allergic to peppermint, fennel or ginger. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication, if suffering from liver or kidney disease, or have any other medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alammar, L. Wang, B. Saberi, J. Nanavati, G. Holtmann, R. T. Shinohara, and G. E. Mullin (2019 Jan 17) The impact of peppermint oil on the irritable bowel syndrome: a meta-analysis of the pooled clinical data https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6337770/
- Qian-Qian Mao, Xiao-Yu Xu, Shi-Yu Cao, Ren-You Gan, Harold Corke, Trust Beta, and Hua-Bin Li (2019 May 30) Bioactive Compounds and Bioactivities of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6616534/
- Mohaddese Mahboubi (2019 Apr 25) Foeniculum vulgare as Valuable Plant in Management of Women's Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6487283/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Wow!I bought these because my son in law was dying in pain with gas and was unable to work. My daughter tried everything to help him and she felt so bad for him! He was unable to sleep or anything. Gas is no joke and can be super painful. I bought these and sent them to him. He is feeling great and cannot believe how well these work! My daughter is so happy he is not suffering any more. This works!!
Highly RecommendedThis stuff is a miracle. I only take one before I eat and it does the trick. It has helped immensely and I'm no longer nervous to eat in public. I've been using it for about three months now and it is a life changer!
Worked great for meI have not been diagnosed with IBS or any other bowel condition. Everything I ate caused me to have multiple bowel movements daily that were diarrhea and I was losing weight so I tried the Peppermint Gels. After one day/2 doses, the condition stopped. I don't know what caused my problem but the Peppermint Gels resolved my problem.