NOW Magnesium Malate - 1000 mg - 180 Tablets
- Buy 2 for $13.00 Each
Benefits and Results:
- Nervous System Support†
- Contains Elemental Magnesium
NOW Magnesium Malate - 1000 mg - 180 Tabs - Vitamins / Minerals
What Is NOW Magnesium Malate?
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission and bone mineralization. † It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. † Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. † Malate is an important Krebs cycle intermediate, indicating that it is an important molecule in the production of cellular energy derived from carbohydrates. †
- SOY FREE
- VEGAN / VEGETARIAN
- NUT FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
- KETO FRIENDLY
Why choose NOW Magnesium Malate?
NOW Magnesium Malate has shown signs of improving energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission and bone mineralization. †
- Magnesium (from 1000 mg Magnesium Malate)
What are the other ingredients in this product?
- The other ingredients are Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide and Vegetarian Coating.
How many milligrams of Magnesium Malate are in a serving?
- There are 115 mg in a serving, which is 1 tablet.
- Nervous System Support †
- Supports Energy Production †
- Critical for Enzyme Function †
- Nervous System Support†
- 5 Forms of Magnesium for Optimal Bio-availability†
- Supports Healthy Muscle, Nerve and Heart Functions†
- Supports Cardiovascular †
- Neurological Health †
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily, preferably with food.
What's In NOW Magnesium Malate?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Anna E. Kirkland, Gabrielle L. Sarlo and Kathleen F. Holton (2018 Jun 6.) The Role of Magnesium in Neurological Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024559/
- Mohammed S. Razzaque (2018 Dec 2.) Magnesium: Are We Consuming Enough? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6316205/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great product!I have fibromyalgia and have been taking this for 13 years twice a day. Can't get along without it. I feel great everyday. Great results!
Waste of moneyKept me awake
Great productI like product and now products...