NOW Dopa Mucuna - 90 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Standardized Mucuna Extract †
- Naturally Occurring 15% L-Dopa †
- Brain Support †
NOW Foods Dopa Mucuna - 90 Vcaps
What is NOW Dopa Mucuna?
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that promotes enjoyment and interest in life. † With 15% L-Dopa (the immediate precursor of dopamine), NOW Dopa Mucuna helps the body with what it needs to make this important neurotransmitter. † Mucuna has been used in the traditional Ayurvedic system in India for thousands of years.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Mucuna Extract (Mucuna spp.) (Seed) (min. 15% L-Dopa, naturally occurring)
How do I take NOW Dopa Mucuna?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 to 2 capsules with a meal. Best when taken early in the day. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What’s In NOW Dopa Mucuna?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Kamla Kant Shukla, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Mohammad Kaleem Ahmad, Shyam Pyari Jaiswar, Satya Narain Shankwar, and Sarvada Chandra Tiwari (2007 Dec 18) Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2816389/
- Digvijay G. Rana and Varsha J. Galani (2014 Jan-Mar) Dopamine mediated antidepressant effect of Mucuna pruriens seeds in various experimental models of depression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213977/
- M. V. Gerlicher, O. Tüscher, and R. Kalisch (2019 Jun 26) L-DOPA improves extinction memory retrieval after successful fear extinction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6892771/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Helped with ADDFascinating stuff. Been taking for a week and I feel like it definitely increases your intellectual capacity, motivation, and productivity. I’ve had ADD all my life, but haven’t taken meds since high school (15 years ago). I think I’ve always had low motivation, procrastination, trouble focusing, etc. I’m a smart guy (commercial analyst at top company), but I think this really helps if you have ADD.
mood and libidoIf you have any medication that you are taking that is depleting your Dopamine or if you constantly feel depressed, this supplement may be perfect for you. It is also proven effective to enhance your sexual libido, and general mood overall. Take this supplement along with vitamin B6 to maximize the effects and absorption of the Dopa.
Lift in moodI've experienced an overall lift in my mood. It has a very subtle calming effect. I like the product. It makes me feel like everything will be alright. My libido has been through the roof.