NOW Boron (Veg Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Bone Strength †
- Works with Calcium and Magnesium †
NOW Foods Boron - Vitamins / Minerals
What is NOW Boron?
Boron is a biologically active trace mineral that affects calcium, magnesium and phosphorus metabolism. † Boron is known to support bone strength and structure. †
Albion and the Albion Gold Medallion design are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Boron (from Bororganic Glycine) (Albion)
How do I take NOW Boron?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Boron?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product)
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Fayaz Ali, Narayan S Hosmane, and Yinghuai Zhu (2020 Feb 13) Boron Chemistry for Medical Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071021/
- Dr. Zhenguo Huang, Prof. Dr. Suning Wang, Dr. Rian D. Dewhurst, Dr. Nikolai V. Ignat'ev, Prof. Dr. Maik Finze, and Prof. Dr. Holger Braunschweig (2020 Apr 6) Boron: Its Role in Energy‐Related Processes and Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317435/
- F H Nielsen (1994 Nov) Biochemical and physiologic consequences of boron deprivation in humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1566640/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
BoronI read a lot about boron and its many benefits and decided to take it my self. Excellent product and low prices.