NOW Alpha GPC - 300 mg - 60 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Bioavailable Source of Choline †
- Supports Mental Acuity †
- Cognitive Support †
NOW Alpha GPC - 300 mg - 60 Veg Capsules - Physiological Precursor
What's In NOW Alpha GPC?
Alpha GPC is a natural physiological precursor to acetyl-choline, a neurotransmitter that is involved in memory and other cognitive functions. † Alpha GPC is more bioavailable than other forms of choline and is known to cross the blood brain barrier. In the brain and other neural tissues, Alpha GPC becomes a constituent of cell membranes. † Clinical studies have demonstrated that supplementation with Alpha GPC can support the brain's synthesis of acetyl-choline. † In this way, it helps to promote normal cognitive function and mental acuity. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Nut Free
- Alpha GPC (L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine)
How do I take NOW Alpha GPC?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 2 capsules twice daily with food. Best when taken early in the day. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Alpha GPC?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Tim Ziegenfuss, Jamie Landis, and Jennifer Hofheins (2008 Sep 17) Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3313098/
- Adam G Parker, Allyn Byars, Martin Purpura, and Ralf Jäger (2015 Sep 21) The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4595381/
- Lena Marcus, Jason Soileau, Lawrence W. Judge, and David Bellar (2017 Oct 5) Evaluation of the effects of two doses of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on physical and psychomotor performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5629791/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Love these!I'm 80, so I need all the help I can find to keep my brain working - I'm taking this for 2 years now and I swear it makes a big difference in my short term memory. I take it together with Huperzine. I no longer wake up, look at my wife and ask: "who are you?"
Highly RecommendedBeen part of my daily regime for years. Keeps me focused a great extra boost to start my day.
Really worksI have been stacking this with acetyl l-carnitine. i have noticed i have more patience to focus on tasks at hand and have been able to retain information i have read in books a lot better than before.