NOW A & D3, 25,000/1,000 - 100 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Eye & Bone Health †
- Vitamin A 7,500 mcg (25,000 IU) †
- Vitamin D 25 mcg (1,000 IU) †
NOW Foods Ultra A & D3 - 25,000/1,000 - 100 Softgels - Vitamins / Minerals
What is NOW Ultra A & D-3?
Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy epithelial tissue, which is found in the eyes, skin, respiratory system, GI and urinary tracts. † Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and calcium transport to bones. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Soy Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)
- Vitamin A (60% as Beta-Carotene and 40% from Fish Liver Oil)
How do I take NOW Ultra A & D-3?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Ultra A & D3?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Consult with your physician. Also consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Joaquín Timoneda, Lucía Rodríguez-Fernández, Rosa Zaragozá, M. Pilar Marín, M. Teresa Cabezuelo, Luis Torres, Juan R. Viña, and Teresa Barber (2018 Aug 21) Vitamin A Deficiency and the Lung https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6164133/
- Sherry A Tanumihardjo, Robert M Russell, Charles B Stephensen, Bryan M Gannon, Neal E Craft, Marjorie J Haskell, Georg Lietz, Kerry Schulze, and Daniel J Raiten (2016 Aug 10) Biomarkers of Nutrition for Development (BOND)—Vitamin A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997277/
- Qi Han, Xueyang Li, Qiushi Tan, Jing Shao, and Muqing Yi (2019 Nov 26) Effects of vitamin D3 supplementation on serum 25(OH)D concentration and strength in athletes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6878631/
- Ulrike Trautvetter, Nadja Neef, Matthias Leiterer, Michael Kiehntopf, Jürgen Kratzsch, and Gerhard Jahreis (2014 Jan 17) Effect of calcium phosphate and vitamin D3 supplementation on bone remodelling and metabolism of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3898568/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Worked wellI get allergies at weird times throughout the year. Basically sneezing and nose pouring. When I take one of these in the morning and one at night during allergy season, I have zero symptoms. I can't be without this.
Highly RecommendEasy to digest + great price. Will be buying these only from now on for my vit A+D.
Love these!This really hit the spot. As a gastric bypass patient, this supplement provides what I need in the strengths required. It save me taking a pile of pills each day.