Nordic Naturals Probiotic Gummies for Kids
Benefits and Results:
- Safely balances your child's intestinal flora†
- Immune Support†
Kids Nordicflora Probiotic Gummies – Nordic Naturals – Gastrointestinal Health
What is Nordic Naturals Probiotic Gummies?
This go-anywhere gummy carries a research-supported amount of "good" gut bacteria for digestive and immune health—perfect for smaller tummies. †
- 5 billion live cultures plus prebiotic fiber†
- With Bacillus coagulans, a potent probiotic that survives passage through GI tract†
- No refrigeration required†
- Yummy merry berry punch flavor for ages 2+
- No artificial coloring, flavoring, sweeteners, or preservatives†
- Award winner! Taste For Life’s Back To School Essentials Award; Family Living Today’s Best Probiotics for Kids (Top 25)
Why Choose Nordic Naturals Kids Nordicflora Probiotic Gummies?
It's said that good bugs make for a happy gut, and that's especially true for children with developing immune systems. Kids Nordic Flora Probiotic Gummies contains just the right amount of beneficial, research-supported bacteria to help safely balance your child's intestinal flora.† Free of gelatin, soy, dairy, and gluten, these delicious travel-friendly gummies will disappear fast.† This product was an award winner in Taste For Life’s Back To School Essentials Award; Family Living Today’s Best Probiotics for Kids (Top 25).
- Prebiotic 850 mg
- Bacillus coagulans 5 mg
What types of bacteria is in this product?
- Bacillus coagulans (1.5 billion live cultures per serving)
Is this product vegan friendly?
- According to Nordic Naturals this product is suitable for vegans.†
How Do I Take Nordic Naturals Kids Probiotic?
Dosages and Directions:
For 2-4 years, one gummy daily. For 4+ years, two gummies daily. Take right before a meal, preferably breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. Please ensure child chews each gummy thoroughly.
What's In Nordic Naturals Probiotic Gummies for Kids?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult with you physician before using this product if you have a known medical condition, or are taking medication. Store in a dry place, at room temperature or below. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Vasu D. Appanna (2018 Feb 6.) Dysbiosis, Probiotics, and Prebiotics: In Diseases and Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7121371/
- Vanessa Liévin-Le Moal and Alain L. Servin (2014 Apr) Anti-Infective Activities of Lactobacillus Strains in the Human Intestinal Microbiota: from Probiotics to Gastrointestinal Anti-Infectious Biotherapeutic Agents https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3993101/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
probioticGreat product and tastes too