Nordic Naturals Omega 3 (Softgels)
Benefits and Results:
- Brain Health †
- Heart Health†
- Immune Support †
Nordic Naturals Omega 3 - Dietary Fats / Oil
What is Natural Nordics Omega 3?
Nordic Naturals OMEGA-3 is a generous, non-concentrated serving of omega-3s for everyday support for the heart and brain, in pure, great-tasting liquid and soft gels.†
- 690 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 1560 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- The perfect formula for those new to fish oil
- Promotes heart and brain health†
- Made from 100% wild-caught sardines and anchovies
- Fresh lemon taste
Everybody needs omega-3s, and our great-tasting Omega-3 gives you a convenient way to get a healthy daily serving of these essential nutrients.† This popular formula surpasses the recommended daily intake of omega-3 EPA+DHA in a single, non-concentrated serving. † Available in both liquid and soft gels.
Total Omega-3s (690mg per serving):
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)- Supports preventing and reversing heart disease, and decreasing irregular heartbeats. †
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)- Supports normal brain functions in adults, and improves learning abilities. †
Is this made from real fish?
- Yes, this product is made from 100% wild-caught sardines and anchovies.†
Can I take this product every day?
- Yes it is safe to take daily.† For softgels take two soft gels daily, with food. For liquid take one teaspoon daily, with food.
Can I stack this with a multivitamin?
- Taking both a multivitamin and a fish oil supplement is not necessary, but together they can seriously complement your diet.†
Is there a fishy aftertaste?
- There is no fishy after taste, you will instead enjoy the lemon flavor of these! †
How much DHA is in each pill?
- Each serving (2 pills) contains 220 mg DHA along with 330 mg EPA and 140 mg "other" Omega-3's.
How do I take Nordic Naturals Omega 3?
Dosage and Directions:
- Soft Gels:Take two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- liquid:One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
What's In Nordic Naturals Omega 3?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, or use blood thinners.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Eisuke Ochi1, and Yosuke Tsuchiy (2018 Apr 29) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) in Muscle Damage and Function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986432/
- Kazuo Yamagata (2017 Jun 15) Docosahexaenoic acid regulates vascular endothelial cell function and prevents cardiovascular disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5472966/
- Jacqueline K. Innes and Philip C. Calder (2018 Feb 9) The Differential Effects of Eicosapentaenoic Acid and Docosahexaenoic Acid on Cardiometabolic Risk Factors: A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5855754/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
awesomeOnly fish oil product that really works as far as stating no fishy burps. Most of them state it, but it's not true. My cardiologist actually recommended this brand as I refused to try any more since I cannot tolerate the fishy burp tastes, and I'm so glad he did! Now I take it without fear of tasting it all day!