Nordic Naturals Complete Omega (Softgels)
Benefits and Results:
- Heart Health†
- Brain Health†
- Joint Health†
- Healthy Skin†
Complete Omega- Nordic Naturals - Physical Health
What is Nordic Naturals Complete Omega?
Complete Omega is a non-concentrated, naturally balanced formula that blends omega-3 EPA+DHA from cold-water fish with GLA and oleic acid (omega-9) from cold-pressed borage seed oil. † Complete Omega blends omega-3 EPA+DHA with GLA and Oleic Acid from borage oil for healthy skin, joints, and mood. †
Why choose Nordic Naturals Complete Omega?
Along with the benefits of omega-3s, Complete Omega has the added benefits of another essential fat, GLA (gamma linolenic acid) for added support for healthy skin and joints. † Now that's a complete supplement. Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. †
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 270 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 180 mg
- Other Omega 3’s 115 mg
- GLA (Gama-Linolenic Acid) 70 mg
- OA (Oleic Acid) 180 mg
What is the amount of EPA in this product?
- There is 270 mg in each serving.†
How do I take Nordic Naturals Complete Omega?
Dosages and Directions:
Take two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
What's In Nordic Naturals Complete Omega?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, or use blood thinners. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Nordic Naturals products are never sold under any store brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Asmaa S Abdelhamid, Tracey J Brown, Julii S Brainard, Priti Biswas, Gabrielle C Thorpe, Helen J Moore, Katherine HO Deane, Fai K AlAbdulghafoor, Carolyn D Summerbell, Helen V Worthington, Fujian Song, and Lee Hooper (2018 Jul 18.) Omega‐3 Fatty Acids for the Primary and Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6513557/
- James J. DiNicolantonio and James H. O’Keefe (2020 Aug 4.) The Importance of Marine Omega-3s for Brain Development and the Prevention and Treatment of Behavior, Mood, and Other Brain Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7468918/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
No bad aftertaste!This tastes good and works very well!