Nordic Naturals Algae Omega (Softgels)
Benefits and Results:
- Healthy Heart†
- Brain Health†
- Healthy Immunity†
Algae Omega – Nordic Naturals – Immune Health
What Is Nordic Naturals Algae Omega?
Algae Omega gives vegetarians and vegans a great way to meet their daily recommended serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA.†
- 715 mg total omega-3s, for a higher daily dose than comparable vegetarian options†
- Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3†
- Non-GMO and hexane free†
- Supports normal vision, heart and brain health and immunity†
- Certified 100% vegetarian by the American Vegetarian Association†
Why Choose Nordic Naturals Algae Omega?
It can be difficult for vegans and vegetarians, especially, to get enough essential omega-3 fats from food alone.† That's because vegetarian sources of omega-3 provide only ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), a precursor to omega-3s EPA and DHA, which our bodies can't efficiently convert to the EPA and DHA they need.†
To get just 500 mg omega-3 EPA+DHA, you'd have to eat a 5-ounce bag of flax or chia seeds.† That's a lot of seeds to crunch! Nordic Naturals Algae Omega gives you that same beneficial amount in two, certified-vegetarian soft gels.†
Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, our Algae Omega formula is non-GMO and hexane-free.† And because it contains no fish or animal products, it's also suitable for vegans.†
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 195 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 390 mg
- Other Omega-3s 130 mg
Is this product vegan friendly?
- According to Nordic Naturals this product is suitable for vegans.†
How much DHA is in each serving?
- There is 390 mg of DHA in each serving.†
How Do I Take Nordic Naturals Algae Omega?
Dosages and Directions:
Two softgels, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
What's In Nordic Naturals Algae Omega?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, or use blood thinners. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Nordic Naturals products are never sold under any store brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Saray Gutiérrez, Sara L Svahn, and Maria E Johansson (2019 Oct 11.) Effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acids on Immune Cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6834330/
- Alexis Ceecee Zhang, Sumeer Singh, Jennifer P. Craig, and Laura E. Downie, (2020 Apr 22) Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Eye Health: Opinions and Self-Reported Practice Behaviors of Optometrists in Australia and New Zealand https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7230711/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
High quality DHA/EPAI really like these. Seems to be more concentrate then fish oils. The epa helps me with inflammation aftet work outs. I try other brands but keep coming back to this one.