Member's Mark Minoxidil
Benefits and Results:
- Hair regrowth†
- For men's use only†
- Unscented solution†
Member's Mark Minoxidil - 5% Solution - Hair Regrowth Treatment
What Is It?
Member's Mark Minoxidil Solution is a Hair Regrowth Treatment that is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only).
Comparable to men's rogaine extract strength.
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
Who Shouldn't Use It?
Do not use if:
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
How soon can I expect results?
- Since normal hair usualy grows only 1/2 to 1 inch per month, hair regrowth with minoxidil also takes time. Results may be seen as early as 2 months with twice daily use. For some men, it may take at least 4 months for the results to be seen.
How long do I need to use it?
- If you experience hair regrowth, continued use of minoxidil is necessary or the hair loss will begin again. In studies with minoxidil, hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks of continuous treatment in large clincial trials.
What happens if I completely stop using minoxidil? Will I keep the new hair?
- If you stop using minoxidil topical solution 5%, you will lose your newly regrown hair in 3 to 4 months.
How Do I Use Member's Mark Minoxidil?
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton). Apply one ml with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. When using this product:
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may
- need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
What's In Member's Mark Minoxidil?
Drug Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For external use only. For use by men only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Gupta AK, Foley KA. (2014 Nov-Dec) 5% Minoxidil: treatment for female pattern hair loss. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Gupta AK, Charrette A. (2015 May-Jun) Topical Minoxidil: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Its Efficacy in Androgenetic Alopecia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
GoodI liked the delivery, it was very fast exceeding my expectations. As for the product, I felt a slight allergic reaction on the skin when using it, something that had not happened when I used the kirkland minoxidil. I will do the treatment and I hope the results are good.
Very goodProduto de qualidade, recomendo. (Quality product, I recommend.)
Very goodGood product, met my expectations and the delivery was quick.
Good news for minoxidil usersI have been using minoxidil for 12 years. I started when I first noticed a balding spot on the top of my head. I really did like the product and applied twice a day as suggested. My hair hasn't grown full length but enough to really look good.