Impact Igniter Pre Workout - Allmax Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Explosive Pre Workout Stimulant †
- Muscle Swelling Pump Activator †
- AFT: Active Fat Transporter †
- Research-Supported †
Impact Igniter By Allmax Nutrition - Pre Workout
What Is It?
Allmax Impact Igniter Pre Workout is loaded with effective ingredients at scientific research-based dosages that work together to produce unbelievable results. Impact Igniter inspires extreme motivation and focus through its' powerful blend of intense stimulants and cognitive enhancement agents. †
How Does It Work?
Allmax Impact Igniter contains useful ingredients that have been included in dozens of studies from around the world and have shown impressive results. Adding this pre workout to your intense training schedule can help your muscles adapt and recover faster than ever before. †
Additionally, Impact Igniter includes ingredients that help increase our metabolism and the rate of burning fat.† These ingredients help increase both the release of stored fat and the burning of that fat for fuel. † Shifting metabolism to burning fat during training spares muscle energy and promotes increased lean muscle mass. †
Allmax Impact Igniter provides the perfect combination of extreme focus, intense motivation, and explosive energy for you to crush those fitness goals. †
- Muscle Swelling Pump Activator: Increases blood flow rate and oxygen transportation to active muscles. †
- L-Citrulline Malate (2:1)
- Agmapure (Agmatine Sulfate)
- NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)
- Muscle Endurance Activator: Supports increased endurance and reduced lactic acid build-up. †
- Beta Alanine
- Coconut Water Powder (Cocus nucifera, fruit)
- Explosive Impact Stim Matrix: Helps increase usage of fatty acids for energy. †
- [Higenamine HCL, Synephrine HCL & Hordenine HCL]
- AFT Active Fat Transporter: Supports the usage of Free Fatty Acids for energy. †
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Caffeine (Dicaffeine Malate, Natural Caffeine [Coffee canephora, seed extract] & Caffeine Citrate)
- AlphaMind Advanced Focus: Cognitive enhancement agents work to improve motivation and focus. †
- Lionize (Lion's Mane Mushroom [Hericium erinaceus] mycelium extract)
- Alpha GPC (std. 50% Alpha Glycerol-Phosphoryl-Choline)
- Advanced Absorption Blend: Aids in improved absorption of ingredients, leading to increased effects. †
- Cinnulin PF (Cinnamomum cassia & burmanni] bark extract
- BioPerine (Black Pepper [Piper nigrum] fruit extract std. min 95% Piperine)
What Should I Expect?
- Enhanced Focus †
- Explosive Energy †
- Improved Physical Performance †
- Enhanced Muscle Pumps †
- Increased Endurance †
- Reduced Recovery Time †
- Increased Fat Burning †
- Thermogenic Effects †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product is for those who have experienced high-dose stimulant pre workouts before. If you are looking for a pre workout that can give you insane energy and want to actually feel it working then Impact Igniter is for you.
This product contains potent stimulants. If you have not taken high-dose stimulants and still want to try Impact Igniter, assess tolerance with half a scoop first.
Featured customer reviews:
Good Pre-workout Review by Chris
Good sustained energy through most of my workout. I do take a BCAA with my workout as well. I do HIIT workouts and crush it so I definitely can tell it helps.
Great pre workout Review by Victor
No crashes. The pump is intense.
Can I take more than the recommended serving size?
- You should never consume more then what is recommended on the label, do not take more than one scoop per day.
Does this product contain caffeine?
- Yes there is caffeine in this product. If you use half a scoop its 200mg if you use a full scoop its 400mg.
What If My Impact Igniter Clumps or Hardens?
- Any Pre-Workout has the potential to clump up or harden. This is due to exposure to humidity and heat. To limit or avoid this keep the lid on tight and make sure you keep your IMPACT Igniter stored in a cool dry place. If it does harden, fear not! It does not affect the effectiveness of the product in any way. Simply use the scoop or a spoon to break up any clumps.
VS Dymatize Pre Workout: Dymatize pre workout contains a similar amount of caffeine, but does not have the same product mix Allmax Igniter includes. This product is also gluten- free which creates a different pump.
VS Hype Reloaded By Blackstone Labs: The main difference between these two products is Hype Reloaded is a stimulant-free preworkout. This means it does not contain caffeine and will not give you the energy rush.
- If you want to stack this pre workout to obtain a crazy pump: Combine it with Allmax Ignite Pump or Citrulline Malate / Arginine.
- You can also stack IMPACT Igniter with AMINOCORE and CARBION+ during your workout
- For after your workout, you can stack this with ISOFLEX, HEXAPRO or ALLWHEY Gold.
How do I take Impact Igniter?
Dosage and Directions:
Take this on training days! Mix 1 rounded scoop (16.4 g) with 12 to 16 oz. of ice-cold water 20 to 30 minutes before your workout.
If you are taking this pre workout for the first time, begin with 1/2 scoop (8.2 g) with 6 to 8 oz. of water.
What's In Impact Igniter?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and side effects:
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Use only as directed. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you :
- Have any medical condition including high blood pressure.
- Are taking any prescription or over the counter drug.
Do not consume:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- With any other stimulants or Caffeine containing products.
This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 6 hours of sleeping. Do not use if inner seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Warning: Contains coconut. Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, Wheat, Egg Tree Nut, Peanuts, Fish and Shellfish products.
California Residents Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
- Qadir MA, Ahmed M, Hussain WA, Tahir MS. ( 2015 Jul-Aug) Development and Validation of New HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of L-Lysine Hydrochloride and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26664059
- Rogers JM, Gills J, Gray M (2020 Feb 24) Acute effects of Nitrosigine® and citrulline malate on vasodilation in young adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32093766
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good Pre-workoutGood sustained energy through most of my workout. I do take a BCAA with my workout as well. I do HIIT workouts and crush it so I definitely can tell it helps.
Great preworkoutNo crashes. The pump is intense.