iForce Nutrition Out Cold, 56 Caps, Sleep Aid
iForce Out Cold Benefits and Results:
- Deeper Sleep †
- Faster Recovery †
- Lean Muscle Gains †
- Enhances Athletic Performance †
- GH and Growth Factor Support †
iForce Out Cold - 56 Caps - Sleep Aid
You’ve heard about it on the news. You’ve read about it in the newspaper. You may have even been tempted to try using it due to its incredible effects on body fat and muscle mass. Well, now you have your chance to have insanely high levels of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and take your physique and training to the next level! HGH is a peptide hormone that initiates growth, cell regeneration, and cell reproduction. This means it can help you gain more muscle, burn body fat, and recover faster than you ever thought possible. Increasing your natural levels of HGH will improve your results as an athlete, provide you with more energy each day, and help to increase your overall quality of life. The only problem with HGH is that it’s extremely hard to raise it without painful, expensive, and illegal injections… until now!
iForce Out Cold utilizes the most tested and proven HGH increasers to help you get your HGH as high as possible! Featuring patent protected Embryonic Peptides, the highest dose of the most potent natural HGH booster ever discovered, and a mix of ingredients specifically designed to not only help you lose fat and build muscle, but to help you sleep, and help keep you asleep!
This potent peptide is made up of numerous low molecular weight ogliopeptides that are capable of instant absorption and utilization in your body. This peptide is actually made up of numerous different growth factors:
- FGF (fibroblast growth factors)- peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
- NGF (nerve growth factors)- peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.
- EGF (epidermal growth factors)- peptides that promote tissue growth and development as well as helping with wound healing.
- CTGF (connective tissue growth factors)- peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.
- TGF-β (transforming growth factors)- peptides that important in regulation of the immune system and plays a crucial role in the regulation of the cell cycle.
- FOLLISTATIN (also known as activin-binding protein), is involved in the development of the embryo and is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis.
- Tβ4 (thymosin beta-4) been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues.
Mucuna Pruriens (50% L-Dopa):
L-Dopa is a naturally occurring compound that is capable of directly increasing the Dopamine levels in our brain. By accomplishing this, we can significantly increase our HGH production! HGH has been shown to do all of the following:
- HGH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, such as in muscle recovery or repair. This is the way new muscle is built.
- Recent research suggests its involvement in the metabolism of body-fat and its conversion to energy sources. Tests were conducted in obese people and medical use in treating obesity was proven beyond a doubt. Professional athletes have used GH as a way of maintaining and increasing lean mass while dieting for years.
- It improves the sleeping pattern, makes for less unintended awakenings and betters REM-stage sleep.
HGH produces more energy
- It may improve sexual performance
- It builds stronger bones
- Improves the quality and duration of heart and kidneys
This naturally occurring amino acid is helpful in producing Serotonin. Serotonin helps us relax, reduce our appetite, and put us into a deep restful sleep. Widely used to help with obesity (dieting), migraines, depression, anxiety, insomnia and addictive behavior. 5 HTP increases production of serotonin. Serotonin levels in the nervous system are essential for so many aspects of our daily lives. Serotonin is responsible for feelings of well being, satisfaction and for normal sleep patterns. Obesity, migraines, depression, anxiety, insomnia and addictive behavior have all been associated with low levels of serotonin. Serotonin plays an important role in controlling anger, aggression, body temperature, mood, sleep, human sexuality, appetite, and metabolism.
What's In iForce Out Cold?
How to Take iForce Out Cold:
As a dietary supplement, consume 1-2 servings of iForce Out Cold before going to bed, preferable on an empty stomach.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy individuals 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication, dietary supplement product, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition, including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure; cardiac arrhythmia; stroke; heart, liver, pituitary, kidney or thyroid disease; seizure disorder; psychiatric disease; diabetes; difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement; or, if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication, including but not limited to MAOIs, SSRIs, or any other compounds with serotonergic activity. Do not combine with alcohol. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed the recommended serving.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. User assumes all risks, liabilities or consequences respecting testing. Keep out of reach of children. Please store in a cool, dry place.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.In-stock orders placed before 3pm EST ship out the same day.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom