Greek Yogurt Protein Smoothie - Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Muscle Support From Premium Protein †
- Made with Greek Yogurt Protein Powder and Chia †
- Gluten Free †
- Banned Substance Tested †
Greek Yogurt Protein Smoothie By Optimum Nutrition
What is ON Greek Yogurt Protein Smoothie?
Optimum Nutrition Greek Yogurt Protein Smoothie is a convenient way to help Fuel Your Morning with a flavorful, high-protein smoothie using just a glass and spoon. Each serving is made with Greek yogurt proteins and instantized premium whey protein, so no blender is needed for a creamy smoothie to help you start the morning right, help keep you full, and stay on-track with your fitness nutrition goals.
How does ON Greek Yogurt Protein Smoothie work?
- Total fats: 2g per serving.
- Total Calories: 130 per serving.
- Total protein: 20g per serving.
- Greek Yogurt Protein Powder (Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Yogurt Cultures [Heat Treated After Culturing])- Supports muscle building, metabolism boost, and reduced hunger. †
- Whey Protein Concentrate- Supports muscle growth and recovery. †
- Milled Chia Seed- Supports weight loss. †
Who should/ shouldn’t take it?
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Can you add milk instead of water?
- Yes, you may use water or any one of your favorite beverages.
Can I take this any other time other than the morning?
- You may take this product when ever you desire, but it has the best results when you take it as a breakfast substitute.
What flavors are currently available?
- The current flavors that are available from the manufacturer are: Vanilla, Strawberry, and Blueberry.
How do I take Optimum Greek Yogurt Protein?
Dosage and Directions:
For a convenient breakfast-time shake, just add a scoop of GREEK YOGURT PROTEIN SMOOTHIE POWDER to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 fl oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. Then stir or shake for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
What's In Optimum Greek Yogurt Protein?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Allergen warning: Contains Milk and Soy.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Ho-Kyung Ha, Scott A. Rankin, Mee-Ryung Lee, and Won-Jae Lee (2019 Sep 6) Development and Characterization of Whey Protein-Based Nano-Delivery Systems: A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6767039/
- Aylin Ayaz, Asli Akyol, Elif Inan-Eroglu, Arzu Kabasakal Cetin, Gulhan Samur, and Filiz Akbiyik (2017 Sep 21) Chia seed (Salvia Hispanica L.) added yogurt reduces short-term food intake and increases satiety: randomized controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5621364/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Protein yogurt smoothie supplement is wonderful!It mixes well and has a great taste. I’d love to order more please!