BLUE STAR STATUS™, TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT
Blue Star Status Benefits and Results:
- Supports Healthy Testosterone Levels †
- Boost Muscle Strength and Power †
- Anti-Aromatase and Anti-Estrogen Support †
- Enhance Exercise Recovery †
- Promote Lean Muscle Size †
|Manufacturer||Blue Star Nutraceuticals|
- Total price
BLUE STAR STATUS - 90 CAPS - TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER
The older you get, the lower your testosterone levels drop. If you’re not a healthy, highly active male with perfect genetics, it’s only worse. There are a few things you can do to help. But nothing does more in less time than Status.
Low testosterone levels can cause you many unwanted traits.
What Is Blue Star Status?
To put it simply, Blue Star Status is a testosterone booster. It can be considered Your "Unfair Advantage". Blue Star Status is your simple solution to rapidly increase your natural testosterone. Increase production 434% higher than you would by lifting weights. Delivering results worthy of today's modern man.
What Are The Benefits of Testosterone?
Higher levels of testosterone result in more:
- Muscle †
- Less belly fat †
- Higher energy levels †
- Stamina †
How Does Blue Star Status Work?
Blue Star Status has a unique revolutionary five-pronged approach to testosterone-boosting. No other testosterone supplement in existence does so much, so fast. Here’s how you’ll boost your testosterone 434% higher:
- Micronutrient Support. Blue Star Status contains Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6 at the researched doses. This has shown to boost natural testosterone levels. The addition of Vitamin B6 increases the bioavailability of Zinc and Magnesium to help increase free testosterone Levels.
- Weightlifters, Rejoice. Blue Star Status contains ample amounts of KSM-66. This is a natural herb extract that reduces the stress on your hormone producing glands. This allows for higher testosterone product.
- Stop The Loss. Naturally produced testosterone has only a short period of effectiveness. This is before it rapidly loses its ability to build muscle and burn fat. That's exactly why Blue Star Status contains Testosurge. It prolongs this valuable period during which your body reaps the benefits. In addition to naturally accumulate testosterone at levels higher than your resting average.
- Block Out Estrogen. 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) has been shown to reduce total estrogen content. It also blocks existing estrogen from producing its associated feminine effects. Lucky for you, DIM is in Blue Star Status.
- Tapping Unlocked Potential. 98% of your testosterone is biologically inactive and unable to provide any benefit. There is a silver lining to this dark cloud. While only 2% of your testosterone is biologically active at any moment. Tapping into the other 98% is the most efficient way to increase your testosterone. And all its masculine benefits. Unlocking even the smallest fraction of that unused potential would result in improvement to your free-testosterone levels. And that’s exactly what Blue Star Status does.*
What's In Blue Star Status?
Blue Star Status Supplement Facts:
How Do I Take Blue Star Status?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 3 capsules of Blue Star Status in the morning with or without food.
Warnings and Side Effects:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Consult a health care provider before taking this product. Consult a health care provider before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal on this package has been broken. Store in a cool, dry place (60 to 80 degrees F). energy!
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
† PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's web site. Also the information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
|Manufacturer||Blue Star Nutraceuticals|