Serious Mass - Optimum Nutrition - Weight Gainer
Benefits and Results:
- 1,250 Calories †
- 50 Grams of Protein †
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals †
- No Added Sugar†
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass - Weight Gainer
What Is It?
Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery, this protein powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
How Does It Work?
Serious Mass provides plenty of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores. Those who are looking to gain extra calories often have trouble consuming enough through whole foods.
Featured with Creatine, Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, these ingredients are designed to support athletic performance.
Serious Mass is the solution to gaining weight for those with active lifestyles, weak appetites and high metabolisms.
- Vitamin A: Promotes good eyesight. †
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant and enhances immune function. †
- Vitamin D: Helps absorb Calcium; supports strong bones. †
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant protects from free radicals. †
- Thiamin: Helps process carbohydrates into energy, vital role in muscle contraction and conduction of nerve signals. †
- Riboflavin: Helps maintain body's energy supply. †
- Niacin: Helps lower cholesterol and support brain function. †
- Vitamin B6: Helps maintain energy stores and supports creation of red blood cells. †
- Folic Acid: Antioxidant that helps produce and maintain new cells. †
- Vitamin B12: Supports healthy nerves and blood cells. †
- Biotin: Vital for healthy for hair, skin, and nails. †
- Pantothenic Acid: Supports healthy blood cells. †
- Calcium: Crucial for muscle contraction, nerve transmission, and strong bones. †
- Iron: Vital to function of hemoglobin and transportation of oxygen to tissues. †
- Phosphorus: Supports breakdown of carbohydrates and fats. †
- Iodine: Supports healthy Thyroid function. †
- Magnesium: Supports healthy nerve, muscle and immune function. †
- Zinc: Helps immune system function. †
- Selenium: Antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage. †
- Copper: Helps maintain healthy circulatory system. †
- Manganese: Supports healthy brain and nervous system function. †
- Chromium: Important in breakdown of fats. †
- Molybdenum: Aids removal of toxins. †
- Sodium: Maintains optimal circulatory system and aids in nerve transmission. †
- Potassium: Helps regulate fluid balance, muscle contractions and nerve impulses. †
- Creatine Monohydrate: Supports enhanced strength and endurance. †
- L-Glutamine: Important amino acid supports protein synthesis. †
- Glutamine Peptides
- Choline: Supports production of neurotransmitters. †
- Inositol: Aids in blood glucose control and supports neurotransmitter levels. †
- PABA: Supports healthy circulatory system. †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Any healthy individual 18 years or older, men or women, who is looking to build muscle and increase strength can take this product.
Women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing should not take this product.
Calories, calories, calories. AWESOME! By Arthur
Lots of calories in a single serving! You see results really fast, another great optimum nutrition product. Excellent quality, really works!
Good product, good ingredients. By Brian
Good tasting and mixes well in blender. Saw gains after about 2 weeks. Would buy again.
It works! By Morgan
I have been taking this product for over 5 months now. I work out 5 days a week. I eat three large meals a day and I treat these shakes as an after meal dessert. After I eat my meal I chug one of these shakes. When I started working out I weighed 146lbs at 6'3 inches tall. Almost 6 months down the road I now weigh in at 178lbs with 8% body fat. For all you skinny guys out there that are hard gainers. If you do what I did thus far you will have awesome results. Remember you can't just live on these shakes food is your friend first but they do help a lot and this product has my full approval. Not to mention the price of this products beats all the other contestants.
Can this be used to replace meals?
- We recommend to not use this product to replace meals. It is more beneficial to intake nutrients through whole foods.
Can I take on non-lifting days?
- Yes, this product can be taken on non-lifting days to promote building and recovery.
Should I take in the morning or before workouts?
- The best time to take this product is before bed, after workouts, and between meals.
Can I take Serious Mass and Whey protein together?
- We do not recommend taking these proteins together. Serious Mass alone will satisfy the nutritional needs.
Can I take this with creatine?
- This product contains 1 g of creatine already, however more can be added if needed.
How long does the container last?
- There is 16 servings in each container.
Is this vegan and/or gluten-free?
- No, this product contains proteins derived from animal products.
Can women take this too?
- Yes, this product can be taken by women as well.
Vs. True Mass
- This product has 90 grams of carbohydrates and 50 grams of protein. Although it provides less energy, this mass gainer serves as a powerful muscle builder. True Mass is great for athletes and is a good competitor to Serious Mass.
Vs. Quick Mass
- This product is the most similar to Serious Mass with 60 grams of protein and 175 grams of carbohydrates. Although it does not include essential vitamins and minerals, this mass gainer helps gain lean muscle mass fast.
Vs. Pro Gainer
- As a step down from Serious Mass, this gainer provides a moderate amount of carbohydrates (85 g) and protein (60 g). In addition, this protein includes 24 vitamins and minerals to support many of the body's' functions. Pro Gainer provides quality nutrition and supports the growth of lean muscle mass.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz. of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
TIPS: mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 oz. of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
Serious Mass is a weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
- Between Meals: Drink 1/2 - 1 serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet.
- Post-Workout: Begin drinking 1/2 - 1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery.
- Before Bed: Drink 1/2 - 1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
- Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough energy from a combination of high quality foods and supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
What's In Optimum Serious Mass?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18 or women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
It works! !Now I have been taking this product for over 5 months now. Now with my review. I work out 5 days a week. I eat three large meals a day and I treat these shakes as an after meal dessert. After I eat my meal I chug one of these shakes. now let me stress I workout hard in the gym and I don't slack on diet so with that said. When I started working out I weighed 146lbs at 6'3 inches tall. Almost 6 months down the road I now weigh in at 178lbs with 8% body fat. For all you skinny guys out there that are hard gainers. If you do what I did thus far you will have awesome results. Remember you can't just live on these shakes food is your friend first but they do help a lot and this product has my full approval. Not to mention the price of this products beats all the other contestants.
Good product good ingredientsGood tasting and mixes well in blender. Saw gains after about 2 weeks. Would buy again
Overall: 9Taste: 7/10 - I got the chocolate flavor.. its not the greatest tasting thing ever, but easy to chug and doesn't have a bad after taste.
Effectiveness: 8/10 - Serious mass is supposed to be two of the giant scoopers they put in the bag per serving. Each of those scoops is about the size of your closed fist... way to much to be put into a shaker cup. What i did is i only did HALF the recommended serving size, so 1 scoop per, with 12 ounces of milk. This literally fits PERFECTLY into a shaker cup, you just need to shake the crap out of it. With milk this is about 800 calories per shake, with 40 grams of protein and 125 grams of carbs. Plus some vitamins, its actually a pretty healthy in-between meals supplement.
I always drank one of these AFTER eating, because if you drink one before eating you will lose your appetite. I gained about 5 pounds total from the 12 pound bag, which is very good considering how hard it is for me to put on weight.. most of it was muscle too.
Conclusion: If you use half the recommended serving size, you don't need to hassle with a blender (a shaker cup works fine), and its a great meal substitute. High in protein, carbs and vitamins, with almost no fat.. very good product. I will order another bag soon.
calories,calories,calories.AWESOME!lots of calories on a single serving! you see results really fast,another great optimum nutrition product.excellent quality.really works