PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
With any prohormone you decide to supplement with you’re going to have to take a post cycle therapy (PCT). When you come off a cycle, your natural testosterone levels are extremely low, but your estrogen levels are high, comparatively. This is because your testosterone and estrogen are a ratio.
So when you begin your PCT, you’re helping your body increase natural testosterone level. That’s also where taking products like estrogen blockers post-cycle help ensure that your natural testosterone levels are restored. Ignoring this puts you at risk of losing the gains you made during your cycle. As a result, you can gain weight, experience testicular atrophy, be lethargic, etc.
What to look for in a PCT
- Testosterone booster:
- To help bring natural testosterone levels back as quickly as possible.
- Estrogen modulation:
- To act as a defense against any gynecomastia that is lingering around. As well as any excess estrogen and excess water retention.
- Antioxidant and Liver Protection
- While prohormones today are much safer on the liver and other organs than they used to be, you may still want to consider a product with these benefits. This helps cleanse the liver and kidneys to ensure they are working as much as possible to metabolize the exogenous testosterone.
- Prolactin control
- Used in combination with the Estrogen modulation for control of any changes to the pituitary gland.
Items 1-8 of 16
- Arimiplex PCT® By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals®, 60 Tabs$38.95Manufacturer: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Estrogenex, By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, 2nd Generation, 600mg, 90 TabsSpecial Price $27.95 Regular Price $49.95Manufacturer: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- Estrogenex Depot By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, 90 TabsSpecial Price $27.95 Regular Price $49.95Manufacturer: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals