Pre-workout Gummies Recipe
1 package (.30z) sugar free jell-o (I used cherry flavor)
3 Envelopes (21.6g total) unflavored gelatin (I used Knox brand)
4 scoops fruit punch Cellucor C4 pre-workout
1/2 cup ice cold water
Candy Molds 36 total (18 per tray so 3 trays are needed)
1. Mix the gelatin with the c4 and jello
2. Slowly add the gelatin, C4, and Jell-O to 1/2 cup of cold water. (Make sure water is ice cold)
3. Mix well in the bowl
4. Allow to stand until mixture is thick and slushy
5. Microwave the mixture on high for 1 minute and 15 seconds (or until the top of the mixture bubbles or foams)
6. Using an eyedropper or small spoon, carefully pour mixture into the molds.
7. Put the molds in a freezer for 10minutes or overnight.
8. Remove from freezer, and remove the candy from the candy molds.
9. Store the gummy bears in airtight containers or Ziploc bag.