Cellucor C4 Original Review Pre-Workout 2019
What Is Cellucor C4?
Cellucor C4 is a pre workout from that is designed to :
- High Energy†
- Laser-Like Focus†
- Intense Pumps†
Want to see how C4 stack up against our other best selling pre workout? Checkout our best pre workouts for 2019 post!
Cellucor C4 Ingredient Breakdown:
NO3 is Nitrate. Nitrates are compounds that allow you to achieve muscle pumps. While amplifying the effectiveness of all the ingredients of Cellucor C4. Let’s explore some of the more common ingredients in C4.
- 1600mg of Beta Alanine. Beta Alanine can help offset and delay muscle fatigue.
- 1000mg of creatine nitrate. Creatine nitrate helps a few ways. For starters it can improve blood flow by increasing your vein dilation. Second creatine is one muscle energy stores, particularly in fast twitch glycolytic fibers. So it can help boost ATP energy.
- 1000mg of Arginine AKG.AAKG is another great vein dilator (vaso-dilator). Which will help open blood vessels and increase blood flow to the working muscles.
The key ingredients found in Cellucor C4’s Explosive Energy blend are:
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyosine: improve your endurance, recovery and even your focus.†
- Caffeine (150mg): which increases energy and focus.†
- Velvet Bean Seed Extract: may help improve your focus while also functioning as a mood booster †
- Theacrine: increases mental clarity, boosts energy, and improves mood and motivation†.
Alright now let’s talk about my favorite topic; the Kick-In Factor!
So here at Same Day Supplements, we refer to how long a product takes to “Kick In” as the Kick-In Factor. Some factors that affect how fast a pre workout kicks in, are your tolerance, size and weight. For me, C4 took about 20-25 mins to kick-in. Now remember you always want to drink lots of water with your pre workout and remain hydrated.
Sizes Available for C4:
So Cellucor C4 Extreme comes in 3 serving sizes: 30 serving for $29.99, 60 serving for $49.99, and a 90 serving for $59.99.
Let’s See What’s Inside the Container of Cellucor C4:
Now let’s check out what’s inside this shiny can. Normally, when you open up a can of C4 there will be a foil lid to keep the contents nice and fresh. As well as a pillow pack inside to keep the product dry by absorbing the moisture.
Taste and Mix ability:
Now let’s mix it up! To mix up C4, I’m going to use the vortex blender bottle which is also available on our site. The smell is phenomenal; I’m just going to put that out there. This is probably one of the best pre-workouts I’ve ever tasted. Strawberry Margarita is what I’m trying here and it’s good, it’s really good. I really have to hand it to Cellucor on this one. This is a quality pre workout.
Flavors: Cherry Limeade, Watermelon, Orange Burst, Frozen Bombsicle, Strawberry Margarita, Icy Blue Razz, Tart Candy Explosion, Pink Lemonade, Fruit Punch, and Juicy Candy Burst
The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can’t guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer’s web site. Also the information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
Remember, before taking any dietary supplement, always check with your physician first. Please note video resembles previous formula.*
- Review by Ally : I’ve used this brand a lot. C4 good for workouts. The flavor is just the great, especially the strawberry margarita. I would say its worth the money.