True Mass 1200 By BSN
Benefits and Results:
- 1220-1230 Calories Per Serving †
- 25 Grams Natural Essential Amino Acids Per Serving †
- 12 Grams Natural BCAA Per Serving †
- 50 Grams of Protein Per Serving †
True Mass 1200 By BSN - Weight Gainer Protein
What Is It?
BSN True Mass 1200 is the Ultimate Mass Gainer engineered for athletes in need of serious caloric support. † True Mass 1200 features 4:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein, with 50g of signature protein formula along with 215g of a unique complex carbohydrate blend that includes ground whole oats. Additionally, the formula includes 12 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and 25 grams of EAAs per serving along with added dietary fiber and Medium Chain Triglycerides.
How Does It Work?
BSN True Mass 1200 features a signature ultra-premium protein formula to feed athlete’s muscles with the essential protein building blocks. † The unique carbohydrate blend provides the caloric support for extreme physical exertion, helping the body prepare for and support recovery from intense training.† Carbohydrates and fats supply quickly burn to match the athlete’s energy demands. †
- Calories: 1,220- 1,230
- Total Fat: 16g
- Total Carbohydrate: 220g- 223g
- Sugar: 16g- 22g
- Protein: 50g
What Should I Expect?
You may experience:
- Increased Endurance †
- Faster Recovery †
- Increased Protein Synthesis †
- Reduced Body Fat †
- Enhanced Exercise Performance †
- Increased Strength †
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This Ultimate Mass Gainer is geared towards athletes who require an above normal caloric intake or who have a hard time meeting their caloric intake in a given day.
Featured Customer Reviews:
True Mass By Talib
True Mass was the first weight gainer I ever took. It was really good, But I need something with more calories. I really happy that BSN came up with the 1200 calorie version of True Mass. It's the same great product that I love just double the calories which I needed.
How long until I start to see results?
- Since it doesn't have any stimulants, you won't immediately feel or notice a difference after taking a serving. Results are best achieved when taking for at least 8 weeks.
When is the best time to take this?
- This product can be used post-workout, between meals or before bed to provide nutrients your body needs to build and repair muscle cells. †
Can women take this product?
- Yes absolutely. There are no gender specific ingredients in this weight gainer.
- This weight gainer has 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, along with 25 vitamins and essential minerals.
Vs. True Mass By BSN
- This lean mass gainer has 700 calories, 90 grams of carbohydrates, and 50 grams of protein.
- This weight gainer has 1010 nutrient dense calories, 175 grams of carbs and 60 grams of protein.
How Do I Take It?
For Healthy Adults, consume enough energy from a combination of high balanced foods and supplements throughout the as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Dosage and Directions:
Mix 2 scoops with 16 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. Drink 1 serving daily, or as needed to satisfy your protein or mass-gaining requirements. To increase your protein and calorie intake per serving and to achieve an amazing milkshake taste, use milk.
What's In BSN True Mass 1200?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat, and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Robert W Morton, Kevin T Murphy, Sean R McKellar, Brad J Schoenfeld, Menno Henselmans, Eric Helms, Alan A Aragon, Michaela C Devries, Laura Banfield, James W Krieger, Stuart M Phillips. (March 2018) A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28698222/
- Michaela C Devries, Stuart M Phillips. (March 2015) Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25757896/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
True MassTrue Mass was the first weight gainer I ever took. It was really good, But I need something with more calories. I really happy that BSN came up with the 1200 calorie version of True Mass. It's the same great product that I love just double the calories which I needed.