Syntha 6 Protein Bars By BSN
Benefits and Results:
- 20 Grams of Protein †
- 22-24 Grams of Carbohydrates †
- 2-4 Grams of Sugar †
- Delicious Taste †
Syntha 6 Protein Crisp Bars By BSN - Protein Bars
What Is It?
BSN Syntha 6 Protein Crisp Bars come at just 240 calories, and are loaded with 20 grams of premium proteins and only 4 grams of sugar. † This light, rice-crispy textured bar is packed with the flavor of Syntha 6 in each crunch, making every day taste like a cheat day! † Try one of these six delicious flavors: Chocolate Crunch, Vanilla Marshmallow, Peanut Butter Crunch, Salted Toffee Pretzel, Mocha and Smores. BSN Syntha 6 Protein Crisp Bars are convenient, high quality, and insanely irresistible! †
- Total Fat: 7g †
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g †
- Total Sugar: 2g †
- Protein: 20g †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product is intended for healthy adults who are looking for a protein packed snack and like the texture of ordinary rice crispy bars.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Syntha 6. By Richandra
- Delicious! Great snack in between meals.
Syntha 6 Protein Crisp. By Michael
- Love the taste.
When is the best time to take this?
- We recommend taking one serving before or after exercise, or whenever you desire a high protein snack.
How many times can I take per day?
- We recommend not exceeding 2 bars per day, as healthy adults should consume enough protein to meet their daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements.
Is this gluten free?
- Yes, this is gluten free.†
Vs. Quest Bars
- Quest bars have 21 grams of protein, tons of fiber and no sugar added. It also has only 1g sugar, high fiber, and is gluten free!
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
For Healthy Adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as a part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
What's In BSN Syntha 6 Protein Bars?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Contains: Milk, Soy, Egg, and Almonds.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Paul T Reidy, Michael S Borack, Melissa M Markofski, Jared M Dickinson, Rachel R Deer, Syed H Husaini, Dillon K Walker, Sherry Igbinigie, Shay M Robertson, Mark B Cope, Ratna Mukherjea, Janine M Hall-Porter, Kristofer Jennings, Elena Volpi, Blake B Rasmussen. (Sept 2016). Protein Supplementation Has Minimal Effects on Muscle Adaptations during Resistance Exercise Training in Young Men: A Double-Blind Randomized Clinical Trial. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27466602/
- Paul T Reidy, Dillon K Walker, Jared M Dickinson, David M Gundermann, Micah J Drummond, Kyle L Timmerman, Christopher S Fry, Michael S Borack, Mark B Cope, Ratna Mukherjea, Kristofer Jennings, Elena Volpi, Blake B Rasmussen. (April 2013). Protein blend ingestion following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23343671/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Synths 6 protein crispLove the taste
Syntha 6Delicious! Great snack in between meals.
Very fillingCan I get more samples of these?
AwesomeI was disappointed when optimum nutrition got rid of their crisp bar but now BSN released a version of their own. I bought the chocolate crisp and peanut butter crunch. Both are awesome. I like the fact that they are lighter then most protein bars, im tired of the chewy dense bars. 5 stars BSN, leave it as it is and never change it!