Syntha 6 Edge - Chocolate Milkshake - 28 Servings
Benefits and Results:
- 24 Grams of Protein and 150 Calories in Each Serving †
- 11 Grams of Essential Amino Acids Per Serving †
- Supports Muscle Growth †
- Improves the Recovery Process †
Syntha 6 Edge - Chocolate Milkshake - 28 Servings
What Is It?
Syntha 6 Edge is a synthesis of premium proteins, designed to give your muscles the protein they need to support recovery without the excess carbs and fat you may not want. It is a lean, protein packed shake delivers a milkshake-like experience that will have you convinced it's your cheat day. Give your recovery the performance edge. Fuel your muscles and reward your taste buds with BSN Syntha 6 Edge Protein.
How Does It Work?
- Total Calories: 140 per serving.
- Total Carbohydrates: 5 g per serving.
- Total Protein: 24 g per serving.
- Whey Protein Concentrate:Supports muscle growth.†
- Whey Protein Isolate:Supports muscle growth.†
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein:Supports muscle recovery and mental energy.†
- Calcium Caseinate:Helps in fat breakdown and amino acids absorption.†
- Micellar Casein:Supports in greater strength and endurance, better muscle gains, and improved metabolic rates and resistance training.†
- Milk Protein Concentrate:Has the same results as whey protein just contains less fat and carbohydrates.†
- Sunflower Oil- Supports energy boosting and increased immune system.†
- Corn Syrup Solids- Known to provide energy for the body and are clinically shown to be readily digestible.†
- Dipotassium Phosphate-Supports the production of ATP and the energy your body gives off.†
- Soy Lecithin- Helps to improve heart health and improve digestion. †
- Tocopherols- Known to help to protect your body from damaging compounds called free radicals. †
What Can I Expect?
This delivers the famous smooth, great-tasting, milkshake-like protein to support muscle recovery and preparation for the next workout without the excess carbs and fat you might not want if your goal is to cut fat and build lean muscle.†
Who Should Take It?
This is perfect for athletes looking for an edge in performance while maintaining a leaner physique.† Take your training sessions to the next level so you can get that upper advantage against your competition.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Love this stuff doesn’t taste bad at all more like a milk shake
Great taste with low calories. Great on the stomach too.
What flavors are currently available for this product?
- The flavors that are currently available from the manufacturer are: Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon Bun, Cookies & Cream, Graham Cracker, Peanut Butter Cookie, Strawberry, and Sugar Cookie.
When do you suggest I take this?
- This product is perfect for you to take anytime of the day, whether you want to take it as a breakfast protein shake, or even as a night time snack.
Will this product work for building muscles?
- Yes this will help. Great way to add additional protein to your diet. Make sure you are eating enough food too. Getting in the right amount of calories is going to be very important for building muscle. Keep eating
Will this also give me energy?
- It does not contain any caffeine or stimulants so you should not expect a lot of energy, but the supplementation of carbohydrates will help give you a slight bit of energy.
Does this product contain BCAA's?
- Yes, there are 11 g of essential amino acids per serving.
- Protizyme Protein
- VP2 Protein
If you are looking to add a pre workout to your days so when you hit the gym you have that extra bit of energy to help increase your workout, we suggest taking: NO Xplode Pre Workout. †
If you are looking for a supplement that is going to help you with adding on extra mass that you are having a hard time doing on your own, we suggest taking: True Mass. †
If you are looking for a protein powder that will help you with fat burning and weight management, we suggest taking: IsoBurn. †
If you feel as if you are missing out on the essential amino acids that you body normally creates and want to obtain them, we suggest taking: Amino X. †
If you are looking for a supplement to help aid you in recovery, endurance, strength, and performance, we suggest taking: Cellmass 2.0. †
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix 1 scoop with 4-5 fl oz of cold water or your favorite beverage.
To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve an even more amazing milkshake experience, use non-fat or low-fat milk.
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
What's In It?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.In-stock orders placed before 3pm EST ship out the same day.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom