Superior Amino 2222 - Optimum Nutrition (Tablets)
Benefits and Results:
- 2,222 mg of Amino Acids†
- Full Spectrum Array of Amino Acids†
- Supports Muscle Recovery†
Superior Amino 2222 By Optimum Nutrition - Amino Acids
What Is It?
Superior Amino 2222 is the ultimate amino acid supplement. It has 2,222 mg of 18 different amino acids. This means that you're getting a full spectrum of essential and non-essential amino acids. Using this with a diet that includes 'complete' proteins can make recovery from exercise a dream. This formula even uses micronized aminos, so they can get into your system quicker.
How Does It Work?
- Amino 2222 Blend (Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Micronized Amino Blend [L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine], Whey Peptides, Enzyme Complex [Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase]): Supports muscle recovery from exercise by giving you 18 different amino acids. †
Who Should Take It?
This is great for those looking for a complete amino acid profile to aid in recovery. †
Who Shouldn't Take It?
You should consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant or taking any medications.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Diego:
Excellent! A complete line of amino acids, including those that are not essential well hard to find.
Review by Felipe:
Very Good! Best of all aminos, he is really complete
How many tabs should I take?
- The manufacturer recommends taking 2 tablets before eating a meal, and taking 2 tablets before and after exercise on training days.
Can I take this in the morning?
- Yes you can take this in the morning.
Should I take this on an empty stomach?
- It is safe to take on an empty stomach, as the manufacturer recommends taking it before food.
How much protein does it have?
- It has 2 grams of protein.
Can women take this?
- Yes this is safe and effective for both men and women.
This should be used in conjunction with a complete protein, like Gold Standard Whey.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
As a dietary supplement, consume 2 tablets before meals and again before and after training.
What's In Superior Amino 2222?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or any under a physician's care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18, or women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Sanghee Park, David D. Church, Gohar Azhar, Scott E. Schutzler, Arny A. Ferrando, and Robert R. Wolfe (2020 Feb 10) Anabolic response to essential amino acid plus whey protein composition is greater than whey protein alone in young healthy adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7011510/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
very good !Best of all aminos, he is really complete
Excellent!A complete line of amino acids, including those that are not essential well hard to find.
average productgood amino acids, but high in carbs