PSP Pre Workout - Metabolic Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Multi-Dosed Fast Acting Muscle Stimulant†
- Boosts Vasodilation and Blood Circulation†
- Intensifies and Prolongs Muscle Pump†
- Improved Mental Focus†
- Maximizes Strength and Endurance†
- Zero Crash, Zero Sugar, Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free†
PSP By Metabolic Nutrition - Pre-Workout
PSP Pre Workout by Metabolic Nutrition is a nitric-oxide boosting, non-stimulant pre-workout. It offers vein-splitting, muscle pumping, strength and power in every scoop.
What Is It?
PSP Pre Workout is a non-stimulant pre-workout. It can improve your energy during your workout and fuel your recovery post-workout. It even has blood-pumping ingredients, making it so easy to get skin-ripping pumps and blow past your PRs!
How Does It Work?
- Beta Alanine: Can enhance muscular endurance by producing Carnosine. It allows the muscles to perform for longer periods of time before becoming fatigued. †
- Glycerol: Can aid in weight loss and improving exercise performance. †
- Glycoload: Promotes Glycogen production, allowing you to “carb-load” without the negative side effects of carbohydrate/sugar intake turning to unwanted body fat. †
- Creatine Monohydrate: Can enhance muscle strength and improve the quality and benefits of training. †
- Tri-Pep BCAAs: Can improve recovery, build muscle, and promote athletic endurance. †
- Pump Complex (Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, Arginine Silicate): Promotes serious muscle pumps and vascularity. †
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Can enhance attention, motivation, and concentration. †
- Choline Bitartrate: Can delay fatigue and enhance endurance. †
- L-Norvaline: Boosts workouts and aids in recovery. †
- 3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione: May improve energy and cognitive function. †
- Norcoclaurine: Has stimulant properties to provide energy and aid in weight loss. †
Who Should Take It?
This product is great for those looking for an efficient pre-workout without all the stimulants. †
Who Shouldn't Take It?
If you are highly sensitive to Beta Alanine, it may be best to avoid taking this.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Tim:
I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine so that limits my pre options. PSP provides the pump and focus of a stimulant based pre and then some. Sameday also made the ordering process very easy and fast!
Review by Anthony B:
I started taking PSP a week ago. I honestly think this is the best pre-workout I have ever taken. For a stimulant free pre-workout, PSP is really good. Never had a bad workout with PSP. Great job Metabolic Nutrition
Does this have any caffeine in it?
- Nope! This is a non-stimulant pre-workout.
Will this make me tingly/itchy?
- This can cause those feelings due to the Beta Alanine. However, this feeling is harmless and can go away with consistent use. †
Does this have creatine in it?
- Yes, this formula does include creatine.
Can women take this?
- Yes! Both men and women can benefit from taking this.
When is the best time to take this?
- The manufacturer recommends taking this 10-15 minutes before a workout.
- VS Metabolic Nutrition ESP: These pre-workouts are very similar. The main difference is that ESP contains stimulants.
- VS Allmax Nutrition Impact Pump: This contains ingredients focused more on vascularity and pump activation.
This can be stacked well with Metabolic Tri-Pep BCAAs for additional improvements in endurance and recovery.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Due to the strength, please assess your tolerance by initially taking only 1 level serving scoop with 4 – 5 oz of water 10 – 15 minutes prior to your workout.
Assess your tolerance before increasing dosage. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24 hour period.
What's In PSP Pre Workout?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not take with any prescription or over the counter medicine unless first consulting a physician. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition.
Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience any negative side effects excessive itchiness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. The consumer assumes total liability of this product if used in a manner inconsistent with label guidelines. Do not use for weight reduction.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Robert Cooper, Fernando Naclerio, Judith Allgrove, and Alfonso Jimenez (2012 Jul 20) Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407788/
- M. Hobson, B. Saunders, G. Ball, R. C. Harris, and C. Sale (2012 Jan 24) Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374095/
- Bryant J. Jongkees, Bernhard Hommel, and Lorenza S. Colzato (2014 Oct 6) People are different: tyrosine's modulating effect on cognitive control in healthy humans may depend on individual differences related to dopamine function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4186281/
- Suleyman Patlar, Hasan Yalçin, and Ekrem Boyali (2012 Oct 23) The Effect of Glycerol Supplements on Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590833/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Fast Shipping!!I'm so impressed with the product and service. I placed my order on Monday, got my package by Wednesday! PSP has helped give me the extra push I need for the gym. And the pumps have been great too. I like to add a scoop of PSP with my other pre workout. This combo has helped me hit PRs and increased my endurance.
The bestIn my opnion the best stim free Pre workout!
Great non-stimI'm pretty sensitive to caffeine so that limits my pre options. PSP provides the pump and focus of a stimulant based pre and then some. Sameday also made the ordering process very easy and fast!
Best pre-workoutI started taking PSP a week ago. I honestly think this is the best pre-workout I have ever taken. For a stimulant free pre-workout, PSP is really good. Never had a bad workout with PSP. Great job Metabolic Nutrition
Stimulant FreeI was shock on how good PSP was since it was a non-stimulant pre workout. I had to check the bottle to see if it was really stimulant free. It was that good. The pumps are amazing. Probably the best tasting pre workout too. Would Recommend!!! Really good Product.
PSP Pre-WorkoutPSP is the best non-stimulant pre-workout I have ever taken. I love the tingly feeling you get when you take it. I started feeling the full effects of it around 20 -25 mins after taking it. Insane Pumps! Great Taste! Blue Raspberry is my favorite.