NOW Probiotic 10 - 24 Packets
Benefits and Results:
- With Inulin to Assist Healthy Growth of Acidophilus and Bifidus Organisms †
- 10 Probiotic Strains †
- 10 Billion Organisms †
- Shelf Stable / Unflavored †
- Convenient, Anytime, Anywhere Probiotics †
- Helps Maintain Healthy Microbial Balance †
- Healthy Intestinal Flora †
Probiotic-10 By NOW Foods - 24 Packets - Unflavored - Vitamins / Minerals
What is NOW Probiotic 10?
Probiotics are "friendly" microorganisms that normally colonize the gut and the word "Pro-Biotic" literally means, "For Life".* There are normally trillions of microorganisms living within the healthy human intestinal tract, and are considered to be "symbiotic", meaning that they live in harmony with humans, and for their mutual benefit. † These microorganisms normally consist of both yeast and bacterial species, including Streptococcus, Lactobacillus, and Bifidobacterium bacteria. †
Having a balanced and varied microbiota environment is known to be critical for human health, as it helps to maintain the health and function of the intestinal lining, and thus promotes normal intestinal motility. † Probiotic organisms also support proper digestion, play an important role in the body's detoxification process, and are known to be critical for healthy immune system function. †
Each NOW Probiotic-10 packet has at least 10 billion live organisms consisting of probiotic bacterial strains that are known to colonize the human GI tract plus inulin to promote the growth of a balanced spectrum of organisms throughout the intestinal tract. †
This convenient unflavored powder mixes easily in water or juice, is appropriate for vegetarians and vegans, and is dairy and gluten free.
This product is formulated to deliver a potency of 10 Billion Organisms through the Best By Date.
The probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Keto Friendly
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
Blend of 10 Strains of Probiotic Bacteria (10 Billion CFU):
- Lactobacillus acidophillus (La-14),
- Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04),
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115),
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11),
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32),
- Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21),
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37),
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03),
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), B
- ifidobacterium longum (BI-05)
- Organic Inulin (FOS) (Fructooligosaccharides)
How do I take NOW Probiotic 10?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix 1 packet into 4 to 6 oz. of water or juice. Drink immediately. Use 1 to 2 packets daily.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. No refrigeration required.
What's In NOW Probiotic-10?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Mireille Castanet, Christos Costalos, Nadja Haiden, Jean-Michel Hascoet, Bernard Berger, Norbert Sprenger, Dominik Grathwohl, Harald Brüssow, Nanda De Groot, Philippe Steenhout, Sophie Pecquet, Jalil Benyacoub, and Jean-Charles Picaud (2020 May 20) Early Effect of Supplemented Infant Formulae on Intestinal Biomarkers and Microbiota: A Randomized Clinical Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7284641/
- Daragh Hill, Ivan Sugrue, Conor Tobin, Colin Hill, Catherine Stanton, and R. Paul Ross (2018 Sep 10) The Lactobacillus casei Group: History and Health Related Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6160870/
- Polyviou, K. MacDougall, E. S. Chambers, A. Viardot, A. Psichas, S. Jawaid, H. C. Harris, C. A. Edwards, L. Simpson, K. G. Murphy, S. E. K. Zac‐Varghese, J. E. Blundell, W. S. Dhillo, S. R. Bloom, G. S. Frost, T. Preston, M. C. Tedford, and D. J. Morrison (2016 Jul 28) Randomised clinical study: inulin short‐chain fatty acid esters for targeted delivery of short‐chain fatty acids to the human colon https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5026196/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom