Opti-Women - 120 Caps
Nutrient Optimization System
Opti-Women By Optimum Nutrition - 120 Caps - MultiVitamin
The Bigger Picture of Daily Nutrients: Vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients are the body's fundamental building blocks. Among other things, they contribute to our energy levels, immunity, performance, and overall vivacity. We have designed Opti-Women as a comprehensive Nutrients Optimization System complete with botanicals, antioxidants, and other gender-focused components. By packing 40 active ingredients into one pill, we've created much more than a multi. Beyond the Basics: 23 Vitamins and Essential Minerals. 100% DV for Iron, Zinc, and other Minerals. 150mg of Calcium. 17 Specialty Ingredients Including Soy Isoflavones, Chasteberry Extract, Dong Quai, and Uva Ursi. Easier-to-Swallow Capsules. The Single Solution: You shouldn't need to consume dozens of pills or juggle multiple bottles and packs to get your daily nutrients. Opti-Women delivers all the essentials in one pill that you take morning and night. Convenient and complete, it's the ultimate nutrient system for the active women.
Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Women combines 23 Vitamins and Essential Minerals with 17 specialty ingredients to create a comprehensive multivitamin for the active woman. Each serving of wide-reaching nutrient support is delivered in Vegetarian Society approved Vcaps.
Opti-Women: Beyond The Basics
- GENDER-SPECIFIC Multi
- 23 Vitamins & Essential Minerals
- Calcium, Iron, & FOLIC ACID
- 17 SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS
- Soy Isoflavones, Ostivone, & Uva Ursi
- Now Made With Vegetarian Society Approved Vcaps
What's In Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women?
- Vitamin A (as natural beta carotene, vitamin a palmitate) 1500mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250mcg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 15 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mcg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 80 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydroxhloride) 20mg
- Riboflavin 20mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg
- Folate 1020 mcg DFE (600 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 250 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate, citrate) 150 mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 18 mg
- Iodine (as kelp, potassium iodide) 200 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, aspartate) 75mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenate, L-selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 5mg
- Chromium (as chromium chloride) 120 mcg
- Molybedenum (as sodium molybdate) 70 mcg
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) 4:1 Root Extract 80 mg
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) 4:1 Berry Extract 50mg
- Garcinia Extract (Garcinia cambogia) (rind) 50 mg
- Uva Ursi powdered (leaf) extract 50 mg
- Horse Chestnut Extract (aesculus hippocastanum)(root)(standardized to 20% aescin) 25mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg
- Butchers Broom powdered (root) 15mg
- Lemon Peel Powder 10mg
- Isopropoxy Isoflavone 10mg
- Grape Seed Extract 10mg
- Deodorized Garlic 10mg
- Soy Isoflavones 2 mg
- Lycopene (tomato lycopene) 250 mcg
- Lutein 250 mcg
- Alpha-Carotene 93.5 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 22.8 mcg
- Zeaxanthin 18.7 mcg
How to Take Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women:
As a dietary supplement for women, consume 2 capsules daily with food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains soy ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendorï¿½s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.In-stock orders placed before 3pm EST ship out the same day.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
good product overallThis was a pretty good product. Taste was the only thing that bugged me at all.
Good ValueI am sensitive to multi vitamins for some reason and get sick when taking them(with or without food). I have tried several different kinds all in which failed. This is the first multi vitamin I can take easily without getting dizzy,etc. They are easy to swallow capsules and you can get 120 capsules for about $20. I highly recommend this multi vitamin.
A must have!Seriously got into working out about a month ago. I figured I need a multivitamin because I absolutely hate veggies and don't eat them at all.
I am on my second bottle of Opti Women and have felt great! All around energy and well being is excellent, focus is on point, and my workouts and recovery have been great.
Two thumbs up, no complaints