MusclePharm Fish Oil - 90 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Heart, Brain, Vision and Joint Health†
- Enteric Coated and Citrus Flavored†
- Supports Normal, Healthy Immune Function†
MusclePharm Fish Oil - 90 Softgels - Dietary Fats/Oils
What Is It?
MusclePharm Fish Oil has 300mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and 400mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in each serving. DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids, that are found in a few species of fish. Fatty acids from fish oils can assist with heart and brain function, carbohydrate breakdown, and joint health. †
How Does It Work?
- MusclePharm Fish Oil (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 400 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 300 mg): Fatty acids from fish oils can assist with heart and brain function, carbohydrate breakdown, and joint health. †
Who Should Take It?
This product is great for those looking to optimize their heart, brain, and joint health. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Will:
Awesome! No fish after taste and easy pill to swallow!
Review by Dan:
Great fish oil, very good ratios for EPA and DHA. Can just feel healthier while taking daily fish oil supplementation, and this specific product is great value. Other fish oils are pricier or offer less per pill.
Should I take this in the morning or at night?
- The manufacturer recommends taking this with morning, noon, and evening meals.
Can women take this?
- Yes, this is safe for women to take. You should avoid taking this if you are pregnant or nursing though.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Consume one serving (1 softgel) with morning, noon, and evening meals or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist. Use as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
What's In MusclePharm BCAA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is only intended for use by healthy adults over 18 years of age. Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any prescription or over the counter medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant, or are nursing. Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for any medical condition or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor.
Keep out of reach of children.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains Fish. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Azin Mohebi-Nejad and Behnood Bikdeli (2014) Omega-3 Supplements and Cardiovascular Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4153275/
- Daniel Weitz, MD, Howard Weintraub, MD, Edward Fisher, MD, and Arthur Z. Schwartzbard, MD (2010 Sep-Oct) Fish Oil for the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3217043/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
GreatGreat fish oil, very good ratios for EPA and DHA. Can just feel healthier while taking daily fish oil supplementation, and this specific product is great value. Other fish oils are pricier or offer less per pill.
Awesome!Awesome! No fish after taste and easy pill to swallow!