Diuretics are are herbs or dietary supplements that stimulate the kidneys to remove excess sodium and fluids from the body.
Q: Who Can Benefit from Diuretics?
There are several reasons to try a natural diuretic. Individuals with pre-existing conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure) or individuals in their final week of prep for a bodybuilding/physique content can benefit from diuretics.
But there are a couple of things to keep in mind, diuretics have side effects. Some of these include lightheadedness, rashes, muscle cramps and headaches. That’s why it’s important to stay hydrated throughout the time you’re using a diuretic.
Q: What Are Some Natural Diuretics?
The more popular natural diuretics include :
- Dandelion Root- Dandelion is one of the most well-known and effective natural diuretics. It has been proven to increase kidney urination frequency as well enhance kidney function.†
- Buchu leaf- Buchu leaves have both diuretic properties and is a urinary tract antiseptic, its principal use is in the treatment of urinary tract diseases†.
- Juniper berry- Juniper is used for digestion problems as well as for urinary tract infections (UTIs) and kidney and bladder stones.†
- Horsetail extract- Horsetail extract was found to have similar effects to prescription diuretics without the side effects†.
Items 1-8 of 16
- Black Magic Dry Spell - 80 Capsules - Water Loss Formula$26.99Manufacturer: Black Magic Supps