UPDATE NEW 2018 : Mr Hyde VS Mr Hyde Nitro X
As you may know, ProSupps produces two different versions of preworkout known as Hyde and Mr.Hyde. At first glance, the two look nearly identical with almost the same ingredient profile and similar names leading to one thing; mass confusion. No worries, we’re going to clear this one up for everyone.
What is the difference?
Well, both products are preworkouts. Hyde preworkout is stronger than Mr. Hyde. It contains more ingredients to help with focus and mental acuity including….
- More beta alanine- to help combat muscle fatigue from lactic acid
- Swertia- Stimulant- boost energy and focus
- Acacia Rididula- Stimulant- boost energy and focus
- N-Isopropyloctopamine – Neurotransmitter and mood enhancer to help you focus and exercise better
- Dendrobium Nobile- Very Powerful Stimulant- boost energy and focus
- N-Phenylacetyl-L-prolylgycine- nootropic, helps with concentration and enhances cognitive capacity
However, Mr.Hyde does have a few perks of it’s own.
- More Leucine – helps start muscle protein synthesis
- More Agmatine Sulfate- better, fuller muscle pump
- More Citrulline Aspartate- better, fuller muscle pump
- Hordenine- Stimulant and Metabolism Enhancer
- N-methyl L-Tyramine HCL – similar to synephrine- helps boost energy and burn fat
Which is right for you?
What are you looking for in a preworkout? Energy and focus? Hyde’s the man for the job. Muscle pump, improved vascularity and fat loss aide? Mr.Hyde is better suited. Don’t get confused, Mr. Hyde may not contain as many stimulants as Hyde pre workout but it certainly packs a punch strong enough for even an avid caffeine junky to feel. If you’re new to preworkouts or are sensitive to stimulants, you may want to consider starting out on Mr.Hyde first. Once you have assessed you tolerance, you can always upgrade to the more potent Hyde pre workout.