Ultimate Omelet Recipe – High Protein Breakfast
- 4 oz Ground Turkey
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup pureed Avocado
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- · Brown ground turkey in a skillet over medium/high heat. Once finished, drain excess juice out of the skillet and place turkey in a bowl.
- · Beat together whole eggs and egg whites. Pour eggs into skillet.
- · While eggs cook, mix sun-dried tomatoes with ground turkey.
- · When eggs are cooked firmly enough to flip, place ground turkey on one half of the cooked eggs.
- · Flip open side of eggs over to cover the ground turkey. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip omelet. Cook until eggs are not runny.
- · Place omelet onto a plate and then pour pureed avocado over the top