Pizza for Breakfast?! Sign me up!
1 small Whole Wheat Pita
1 whole egg & 3 egg whites
1/2 cup diced Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers
1 green onion, sliced
2 sliced Turkey Bacon
1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Whisk Eggs and add diced vegetables.
2. Bend edges of the pita to create a bowl.
3. Brush both sides with olive oil & place on the grill, dome side down.
4. Cook for 30-60 seconds or until golden and then flip.
5. Pour egg mixture into the pita.
6. Cook for 1-2 Minutes or until eggs are nearly cooked.
7. Added chopped turkey bacon slices, cheese, and green onion.
8. Cook until cheese is melted and eat up!