Lean & Green Tofu Stir-Fry
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 8 oz extra-firm tofu, pressed and chopped into bite-size cubes
- 3 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos or coconut aminos
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4-5 grape tomatoes, chopped
- cooking spray
- sriracha or another hot sauce, for topping (optional)
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and sauté until onions are translucent and mushrooms have softened (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add tofu to the skillet. Toss to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add your nutritional yeast and liquid aminos to the pan. Stir until everything is well coated.
- Add spinach and tomatoes. Cook for 3-4 minutes longer, until spinach is starting to wilt a tiny bit. Plate, top with sriracha and serve.