Feed your body and prime your muscles with these Kiwi-Lime Margarita Popsicles!
8 kiwis (Skin Peeled)
1 scoop of Xtend BCAA By Scivation, Margarita
1 Lime (juice)
2 Limes (slices for tops of dixie cups)
6- three ounce Dixie cups
1. Remove skin from 8 kiwis.
2. Add scoop pf Xtend BCAA By Scivation, Margarita flavor to blender.
3.Add peeled kiwi pieces to the blender and squeeze in the juice of one lime. Pulse blend until the mixture is relatively smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into the Dixie Cups, filling to the top.
5. Make six semi-thick lime slices using the remaining limes. Insert a popsicle stick into the lime to create the “cap” for the Popsicle.
6. Place the lime with the popsicle stick directly into the top of the dixie cup. Make sure to push the popsicle stick all the way into the cup.
7. Place the cups with the popsicle into the freezer for at least 4-5 hours to allow the fruit to freeze.
8. After it’s frozen, set the Dixie cup in warm water to help remove the Popsicle. Simply grab the bottom of the cup firmly and twist. The Popsicle should come out with ease.
Macros: 1 Popsicle