Dark Chocolate and Protein Truffles Recipe – High Protein Snack
- 1/4 cup dried mulberries or dates
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup oats (or casein)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 squares (30 grams) 100% cocoa dark chocolate.
- Mix together mulberries, protein powder, water, oats, and coconut flour and roll into 8 balls.
- Melt chocolate.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Top each truffle with cocoa or coconut and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When the chocolate hardens, you’re done!
Macros (Per Truffle)