- Home /
- Platinum PRE- by Optimum Nutrition, Pre-Workout Raspberry Lemonade 6 Servings, EXP:07/15
Platinum PRE- by Optimum Nutrition - 6 Servings - Raspberry Lemonade - Pre-Workout
2 scoops provice: 4 grams of L-Citrulline: an amino acid precursor to N.O. 3.2 grams of beta-alanine to support trainging endurance. Energy and metabolic support. High antioxidant value. Training performance support.
PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY & FOCUS
Pre-workout supplementation isn't new. What's exciting about new PLATINUM PRE- is ON's commitment to using safe, effective ingredients in amounts that are clearly listed on the Facts Panel for all to see. There's no marketing hype in this product. This pre-workout formula is 100% business, just like you've come to expect from ON.
Of course, you also expect ON to provide more, and this Platinum-level pre-workout powder is no exception. In addition to intense energy and focus, the formula supports training performance with beta-alanine and citrulline. A novel fruit extract supports metabolism and a unique PhytoBlend completes the package. Those who demand more depend on Optimum Nutrition.
2 Scoops Provide:
- 4 Grams of Micronized Citrulline & PepForm Citrulline Peptides
- L-citrulline is a precursor to Nitric Oxide (N.O.) synthesis and may support performance during high-intensity exercise. Each 4-gram dose in PLATINUM PRE- combines micronized L-citrulline with an exclusive patent-pending peptide delivery system.
- 3.2 Grams of CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
- Beta-alanine is a key building block for carnosine – a compound that helps neutralize acidic byproducts generated during high-intensity training. Research shows that daily supplementation increases muscle carnosine levels, supporting harder and longer training sessions.
- 400 mg Caffeine
- As the subject of numerous studies, caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancing compounds. Along with increased energy and alertness, caffeine has been shown to help sharpen mental focus and reduce the perception of physical effort during exercise.
- 250 mg Capsicum Fruit Extract
- Capsicum from chili peppers provides metabolic support. The capsicum dose in PLATINUM PRE- has been encapsulated so it doesn't interfere with the refreshing fruit flavor.
- 500 mg PhytoBlend + 200 mg Vitamin C
- A blend of Beet Juice Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Red Wine Grape Extract and Citrus Bioflavonoids with a potent dose of vitamin C provide antioxidant support to round out this comprehensive pre-workout formula.
What's In Optimum Nutrition Platinum PRE-?
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving||% DV||Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1g||< 1%||2g||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)||70mg||2%||140mg||4%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||60mg||3%||120mg||5%|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid, Acerola Extract)||100mg||167%||200mg||333%|
|Capsimax Capsicum Extract (Capsicum Annuum)(Fruit)(Standardized For Capsaicinoids)||125mg||-||250mg||-|
(As Micronized L-Citrulline, PepForm® Citrulline Peptides [L-Citrulline, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate])
Beet Juice Powder, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera)(Seeds), MegaNatural Red Wine Grape Extract (Vitis Vinifera)(Fruit), Citrus Bioflavonoids
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
How to Take Optimum Nutrition Platinum Pre-:
Take 1-2 scoops 20-40 minutes before training, or anytime you want a boost of energy and alertness. Mix each scoop with 6-10 oz (177-295mL) of cold water (to desired sweetness) and consume immediately. Start with 1 scoop or less to assess your tolerance. DO NOT EXCEED MORE THAN 2 SERVINGS PER DAY.
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions or those taking any medications, those under the age of 18 or over 50, women that are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy or nursing, or those that are caffeine or beta-alanine sensitive. Do not consume caffeine/stimulants from other sources or within 4 hours of bedtime. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store in a cool, dry place. Allergen Information: Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Platinum PRE- by Optimum Nutrition, Pre-Workout Raspberry Lemonade 6 Servings, EXP:07/15
- Gold Standard Whey Protein By Optimum Nutrition, Double Rich Chocolate 2lb
Regular Price: $30.81
Special Price $29.99
- Creatine BOGO By Universal Nutrition, (2 X 200 Grams) 400 Grams $11.95
- BCAA By Optimum Nutrition, 1000 mg 200 Caps
Regular Price: $17.50
Special Price $16.63As low as: $14.99
- Melatonin By Optimum Nutrition, 3 mg 100 Tabs$2.99
Total Price $65.55
Total Price Excl. Tax: $65.55 Incl. Tax: $65.55