- Home /
- Platinum 100% Whey Essential Series By MuscleTech, Vanilla Cake, 5lb
Platinum 100% Whey Essential Series By MuscleTech - 5 lb - Vanilla Cake - Protein
Platinum 100% Whey
- Mixes instantly
- Award-winning taste
- Clinically tested musclebuilding power
Ultra-pure whey protein never tasted this good
Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is it’s taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
Bioactive Fractions in platinum 100% Whey
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
Muscle gained with Platinum 100% Whey
In a groundbreaking clinical study, the key ingredient in Platinum 100% Whey helped test subjects build 5.1 lbs. of lean muscle and add 14 lbs. to their bench press.
The Platinum 100% Whey Advantage
Platinum 100% Whey is powered by an impressive amino acid profile that delivers 5.5g of BCAAs, 4g of glutamine and precursor (to help replenish amounts lost during intense training and support recovery and growth), and 11.6g of EAAs (essential amino acids only available through supplementation or food, since we don’t make these in our bodies).
What's in Muscletech Platinum 100% Whey Essential Series?
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 67
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15||-|
|Total Fat||2 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||< 1 g||4%|
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides), Whey Protein Concentrate, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt, Sunflower-Based Creamer (Sunflower oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols (Perservative)), Suctralose, Acesulfame-Potassium.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
How to take Muscletech Platinum 100% Whey Essential Series:
Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow the directions provided.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program. Contains milk and soy ingredients, processed in a facility that also processes wheat, peanut, tree nut, egg, sesame, and shellfish ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question