- Home /
- Platinum 100% Iso-Whey By MuscleTech, Vanilla Ice Cream, 1.7lb
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey By MuscleTech - 1.7lb - Vanilla Ice Cream - Protein
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey
- Mixes instantly
- Award-winning taste
- 100% micro-filtered whey protein isolates
100% Whey protein isolates
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey uses only ultra-pure, microfiltered whey protein isolates, the purest form of whey protein you can feed your body. With a filtration process that uses precision technology to remove lactose, ash, and fat, Platinum 100% Iso-Whey delivers the major bioactive protein fractions you need in a premium formula. Many of the inferior whey formulas on the market use heat, harsh acids, and salts to isolate their whey protein. Unfortunately, these methods are severe enough to cause extensive denaturation of the whey protein structure. Platinum 100% Iso-Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey, is its taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
Bioactive Fractions in platinum 100% Iso-Whey
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a high source of essential and branched chain amino acids. What’s more, it’s high in the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties, helping to break down hydrogen peroxide and help extend the longevity of milk proteins.
Muscle gained with Platinum 100% Iso-Whey
In a groundbreaking clinical study, the key ingredient in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey helped test subjects build 5.1 lbs. of pure muscle and add 14 lbs. to their bench press!
Biological value of proteins used in platinum 100% iso-whey
The whey protein isolates in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV is a measure of how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to – a higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding power.
What's in Muscletech Platinum 100% Iso-Whey?
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 26
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||5||-|
Papain (50mg), Amylase (50mg)
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: Isolate Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate), natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, salt, xanthan gum, silicon dioxide, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
How to take Muscletech Platinum 100% Iso-Whey:
Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program. Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, fish, tree nut, and shellfish ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question