- Home /
- Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey
Optimum Nutrition Natural Oats and Whey - Protein
Oats and Whey are fundamental elements of an athlete's diet. Naturally low in sugar, Oats supply slow-burning complex carbohydrates and hunger-filling dietary fiber. Whey proteins are readily digested and provide considerable amounts of essential amino acids (EAAs)-especially the three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural combines the benefits of these nutritional powerhouses in a smooth, drinkable shake that's quick to prepare and equally easy to clean up after. Each serving of Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural packs in 24 grams of all-whey protein and as much fiber as a big bowl of oatmeal.
NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR SWEETNERS
Better yet, Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural tastes great, and it goes down easy. As the name suggests, Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural is free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and synthetic colors. So naturally, it's great for breakfast, after workouts, and any time that you're looking for an on-the-go meal. Typical Amino Acid Profile (Miligrams Per Serving): Essential Amino Acids (EAAs):Tryptophan 395, Valine 1412, Threonine 1617, Isoleucine 1556, Leucine 2537, Lysine 2202, Phenylalanine 775, Methionine 488. Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs): Arginine 504, Cystine 566, Tyrosine 720, Histidine 436, Proline 1437, Glutamine & Precursors 4103. Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs): Aspartic Acid 2572, Serine 1099, Glycine 411, Alanine 1170.
Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural: Beyond The Basics
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- 24 Grams of All-Whey Protein
- Made From Whole Oat Flour
- 4 Grams of Dietary Fiber
- Smooth Milkshake Consistency
What's In Optimum Nutrition Natural Oats and Whey Natural?
How to Take Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural:
Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural is INSTANTIZED, so it always mixes up easily. Simply add 1 heaping scoop of Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water or milk. Then blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
(1) For thicker, more strongly flavored shake, use a little less water or milk; for a thinner consistency try adding a little more liquid.
(2) Plan ahead and bring a shaker cup with you to the office or gym to enjoy a quick on-the-go high-protein, high-fiber meal. If you don't own a shaker, order one at optimumnutrition.com or visit your local health food store or gym.
(3) For the richest creamiest shake, an electric blender is always best. Too prepare, add 1 heaping scoop of of Optimum Nutrition Oats and Whey Natural to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of cold water or milk and 3-5 ice cubes. Cover and blend on highest speed for 30-45 seconds.
SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE:
Try adding natural peanut butter, fresh or frozen fruits (e.g., berries, bananas, and peaches), flaxseed oil, slivered almonds, shredded coconut, cinnamon, etc. to blend up an even more delicious and nutritious meal.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Allergen Information: Contains Milk, And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- delicious Review by Arthur
Overall Product Review
great for taking before you wake up, helps a little on your digestion and has lots of protein per serving.really good protein. (Posted on 12/8/2015)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question