- Home /
- Nutrex Postlift, Fruit Punch, 20 Servings
Nutrex Postlift - 20 Servings - Fruit Punch - Post Workout
What Is Nutrex Postlift?
NUTREX POSTLIFT is the perfect companion to the all-in-one clinically dosed pre-workout, OUTLIFT. It will refuel your body for maximum recovery when it matters the most. MEGA-DOSED with the most advanced ingredients, HICA, HBCD (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin) and BCAAs, NUTREX POSTLIFT will replenish your glycogen for faster recovery and muscle growth without the added sugars like sports drinks. These high-performance, clinical dosed, ingredients help to promote a carbohydrate and muscle-building nutrient rich system that truly delivers. With nothing to hide, the fully disclosed label can be put to the test with any other post workout product on the market today!
Who Benefits From Using Nutrex Postlift?
NUTREX POSTLIFT was formulated with all athletes in mind. Whether you are a fitness/bodybuilding competitor, strength athlete, MMA athlete, soccer athlete, runner, football player, basketball player or hard-training fitness fanatic who understands the importance of growth and recovery, can benefit from this uniquely formulated product.
Fully Clinically Dosed Ingredients In Nutrex Postlift:
- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD): This clinically researched, low osmolality carbohydrate helps replenish glycogen and has a faster gastric clearance for better nutrient uptake, aiding in performance and recovery while not causing an insulin spike like other simple carbs.
- HICA: Promotes optimum growth and muscle recovery to reduce down-time between workouts. This leucine metabolite decreases the breakdown of muscle proteins (catabolism).
- Betaine Anhydrous: Supplementation in clinical studies has shown performance enhancing benefits that aid in an increase of protein synthesis post workout
- BCAAs: The highly researched 2:1:1 ratio for boosting recovery performance and muscle growth.
- Glutamine: Reduces muscle breakdown caused by training and promotes muscle growth and recovery.
- L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate: The most studied form of carnitine for recovery after high intensity exercise and enhances hormone levels.
- Taurine: Supplementing has been shown to decrease muscle soreness and aiding in recovery.
- Electrolytes: Help to promote hydration and amino acid uptake to maximize protein synthesis and cell volumization post workout.
What's In Nutrex Postlift?
How Do I Take Nutrex Postlift?
To experience the full strength of clinically dosed Nutrex Postlift mix 2 scoops of Nutrex Postlift into 14-16 oz of cold water and drink after exercise.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Great Product Review by Jax
Overall Product Review
Normally I am not a fan of fruit punch flavored drinks but this is my exception. The blend of Postlift is nice, not chalky, and the after taste isn't nasty like most other post workout drinks. Definitely will be buying again. (Posted on 8/1/2016)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question