- Home /
- Machine Whey, By MTS Nutrition, Cinnagram, 5lb,
Machine Whey By MTS Nutrition - 5lb - Cinnagram - Protein
MTS Nutrition Machine Whey is the perfect Whey Protein Supplement. While we want the in-tact biologically active fractions found in Whey Protein Concentrate, we also want Whey Protein Isolate to keep the lactose extremely low, and the fat and carbohydrate content nearly non-existent. Machine Whey (MTS Whey) provides this along with:
- 25 g Amino-Rich Protein
- 10,927 mg Bond Essential Amino Acids Per Serving
- 2,579 mg Leucine - The Anabolic Trigger
- 5,389 Anabolic BCAA and 4,459 mg Muscle-Protecting L-Glutamine
- Amazingly delicious and rich flavor
- HIGH Amounts of Naturally-Occurring L-Glutamine and BCAAs to help build lean muscle
- Fast-Acting and Hard-Hitting Pre and Post Workout Protein
- No Sugar Added, Aspartame Free
- VERY Low Lactose
MTS Nutrition Machine Whey is perfect for use around training and is also a great protein source for your meals. Imagine replacing that bland chicken breast with a delicious milkshake - this is the protein for you!
The Potent, Rapid-Flooding of amino acids from Machine Whey (MTS Whey) spikes your blood amino acid levels and rushes protein into your muscles. In fact, recent clinical research ahs demonstrated that this acceleration can lead to enhanced lean mass gains and fat loss! The Cross-Flow Cold Process filtering technology makes sure that your whey is not denatured and stays intact, unlike some other processing techniques commonly used.
Machine Whey is the quality protein brought to you by the man who brought ethics back to the industry, Marc Lobliner. It is not only the one of the cleanest, purest, most QC-tested Whey proteins you will ever find, it has ingredients that make sense.
- A High Biological Value Protein Matrix of a proprietary Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate Blend designed for optimal results and capitalizing on Whey's health and immune benefits, NOT just its immense muscle-building and fat loss effects, although we get all of those and MORE than other proteins
- NO Maltodextrin, Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mono and Di-Glycerides, added Sugars or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or cottonseed oil (TRANS FATS!) which have NO PLACE in your protein shake!
- PROVEN 3rd part lab tests with every batch
- The NSF assurance that you are getting what we say you are getting
- Machine Muscle Approved RESULTS
Arguably the Greatest Protein Blend Ever Created
Some people look at Whey and say "Isolate and Hydrolosates cost more but work better". Well, they are wrong. When you over-process whey, you lose some beneficial properties that could be negatively affecting your gains. Are you missing out?
The Protein Designed to the EXACT Specifications of MTS Nutrition for Optimal Results and HEALTH
Machine Whey uses a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE (80%) Whey Protein. I will argue that concentrate is the BEST form of whey. Whey Protein Concentrate is more in-tact than Whey Protein Isolate, meaning more of natures AWESOME powers that although have not been shown to increase lean mass, HAVE been shown to help with immune function. The Whey Protein Concentrate made specifically for Machine Whey utilizing MTS Nutrition's exact specifications contain:
- Higher Levels of growth factors such as IGF-1 as opposed to isolate
- In its naturally-occurring fat, it contains various healthy fats, such as CLA
- Higher levels of immunoglobins and lactoferrins to support immune function
MTS Nutrition also uses a super-high, above 90% Whey Protein Isolate to keep the fat and carbs in check without hampering the goodness they get from their specifically-manufactured Whey Protein Concentrate.
And What About Cholesterol?
Alongside the above, you want to have some naturally occurring cholesterol in this blend. First off, this is naturally occurring in Whey Protein concentrate and you should not shy away from this! People NEED Cholesterol to:
- Maintain cell walls
- Insulate nerve fibers
- Produce Vitamin D
- Maintain healthy hormone levels
Also, studies have shown that dietary cholesterol does NOT raise blood cholesterol and the theory is that sugar and saturated fats are the culprit for this. Thus, you WANT this in there!
Machine Whey is YOUR Protein
Make the switch to the Whey Protein designed with YOUR goals in mind. Make the switch to Machine Whey TODAY!
What's In MTS Nutrition Machine Whey?
|Ingredient: Optimal Biological Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate). Natural and Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Beta Carotene (Color).|
Allergen Warning: Contains: Milk, Soy (lecithin).
Made in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products.
How to Take MTS Nutrition Machine Whey:
Depending on your individual protein needs, mix 1-3 scoops of Machine Whey into 6-18 ounces of cold water or milk (6 oz per scoop) in a shaker or blender. For maximum results, consume Machine Whey pre and post workout and anytime you need extract protein in your diet.
Contains ingredients from milk and soy (lecithin). Made in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustacean/shellfish, and wheat products. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question