- Home /
- GlycoJect By Evogen, Wild Berry, 2.2lb
GlycoJect By Evogen - 2.2LB - Wild Berry - Carbohydrates
Introducing GlycoJect – Evogen Nutrition’s Elite Pre- & Post-Workout Carbohydrate Loading Solution. This unique, pre- and post-workout carbohydrate loading and nutrient shuttling formula is the perfect performance-booster for virtually any athlete!
- Bodybuilders and physique athletes: GlycoJect is the perfect carb-loading formula to give your muscles that round, full, skin-splitting look. The nutrient-driving and volumizing properties of GlycoJect’s elite formula will “pull” water into muscles for maximum fullness, pump and hardness.
- Cyclists, marathon runners, triathletes and other endurance athletes: Use GlycoJect to “carb-load” the night before the big race, to drive carbs and performance-boosting nutrients into muscle cells.
- Wrestlers, fighters and MMA athletes: “Drying out” to make weight can dehydrate the body and deplete the muscles of crucial power and fuel. GlycoJect is a perfect rehydration, reloading complex that will ensure maximum replenishment to keep you at the top of your game after you make weight. Outlast and outperform your opponents, as they “gas” while you stand strong, ready for more, when you hit the mat or the ring with fully loaded muscles!
Glycogen is the primary nutrient fuel source for working muscles. It is depleted quickly during intense training, causing a dramatic decline in ongoing optimal athletic performance. The hyper-volumizing, nutrient delivery complex in GlycoJect is specifically designed to accelerate the uptake of glycogen and muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells to enhance performance and fuel maximum growth and recovery.
What Is Evogen Glycoject?
GlycoJect is a precisely formulated hyper-volumizing nutrient driving complex, designed to hyper-load muscles with performance-fueling glycogen while simultaneously “injecting” muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells. GlycoJect is an integrated complex that contains a patent-pending carbohydrate (Karbolyn Homopolysaccharide) designed to pass rapidly through the stomach into the bloodstream where it is shuttled directly into muscle cells.
Additionally, GlycoJect contains a blend of key insulin-mimetic and potentiating agents, included to accelerate nutrient transport and volumization. GlycoJect combines these high-performance ingredients with the nitric oxide and ATP replenishing benefits of citrulline malate to create a potent, ultra-fast carbohydrate and nutrient shuttle “system”.
What Does Evogen Glycoject Do?
GlycoJect’s nutrient-driving, hyper-loading formula was designed to dramatically increase nutrient absorption into muscle cells, supercharging muscle size and pump, and fueling greater growth and recovery. By engorging muscle cells with carbohydrates, water and growth-enhancing nutrients, GlycoJect boosts recovery and replenishment, while supporting increased cellular volume and hydration, for maximum muscle roundness, fullness and pump.
How Does Glycoject Work?
GlycoJect’s customized carb component has been has been shown to absorb up to 80% faster than dextrose, maltodextrin, waxy maize or other “fast-absorbing” carbohydrate sources—even faster than plain old pasta, rice or breads. The rapid transport of this unique polysaccharide acts like a pump, driving water, carbs and nutrients into the muscles. To facilitate this glycogen and nutrient “injection” effect, GlycoJect’s Hyper-Volumizing Rapid Absorption Proprietary Complex harnesses the natural power of this customized carb combined with nitric oxide and insulinogenics to accelerate the uptake of nutrients into muscles.
Who Will Benefit From Glycoject?
Cyclists, marathon runners, triathletes and other endurance athletes, as well as wrestlers, fighters, MMA athletes, track and field athletes, strength athletes, and bodybuilding, figure and physique competitors, or even just hard-training fitness enthusiasts seeking enhanced exercise endurance and performance, can benefit from Glycoject’s unique and powerful endurance-supporting, carb-loading properties.
How Do I Use Glycoject?
GlycoJect is designed to be used before, during, and immediately after training, to help maximize endurance, pump, and nutrient transport.
What's In Evogen GlycoJect?
|2.2 Lbs.||Wild Berry|
|Serving Size 1 Scoop (27.5g)|
|Servings Per Container36|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||0||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|GLYCOJECT™ Rapid Absorption Proprietary Complex||25,412.5 mg|
|Homopolysaccharide Derived From Potato, Rice And Corn (as Karbolyn® Patent Pending)||*|
|Cinnamon Extract (bark) (as Cinnulin PF®)||*|
|Fenugreek Extract (seed)||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose.|
|ALLERGEN WARNING: This product is manufactured in a plant that processes milk, nuts, soy, wheat and eggs.|
|Karbolyn® is a registered trademark of All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp and is a US and International patent pending product. All rights reserved.|
How Do I Take Evogen GlycoJect?
- Pre-Workout: Mix 1-2 scoops of GlycoJect with 8-10oz. cold water about 30 minutes prior to physical activity to ensure maximum endurance, performance and volumization.
- Intra-Workout: Mix 1-2 scoops of GlycoJect with 8-10oz. cold water. Consume during training to sustain intensity, muscle energy and to supercharge muscle size and pump.
- Post-Workout: Mix 1-3 scoops of GlycoJect with 8-10oz. cold water immediately following intense training to accelerate the uptake of glycogen and muscle building nutrients into muscle cells to fuel maximum growth and recovery.
For maximum gains, take 1 scoop of GlycoJect with Cell K.E.M. 2-3 times per day.
Athletes under 200lbs. consume 1 scoop pre & intra-workout, 2 scoops post-workout; Athletes over 200lbs. consume 2 scoops pre & intra-workout, 3 scoops post-workout.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Diabetics: consult with your physician before using this product. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant, or are nursing. Consult with your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Do not use this product without consulting your physician if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medications, or if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if you experience any adverse medical reaction to this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Store at 15-20 degrees C or 59-86 degrees F. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: GlycoJect By Evogen, Wild Berry, 2.2lb
- SameDaySupplements, Sticker,$0.99
- IsoJect Protein By Evogen, Chocolate, 28 Servings
Regular Price: $43.00
Special Price $39.95
- AminoJect By Evogen, Blue Raspberry, 30 Servings$39.95
Total Price $120.84
Total Price Excl. Tax: $120.84 Incl. Tax: $120.84