- Home /
- Creatine Micronized By Betancourt Nutrition, 525 Grams
Creatine Micronized By Betancourt Nutrition - 525 Grams - Muscle Builder
Creatine Monohydrate stands today as one of the most researched and effective stand alone supplements in the sports nutrition industry. Creatine Monohydrate stands today as one of the most researched and effective stand alone supplements in the sports nutrition industry. Betancourt Nutrition’s Creatine Monohydrate is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
BENEFITS OF CREATINE SUPPLEMENTATION:
- Increase muscle mass by stimulating satellite cells (satellite cells are ‘blank’ cells that aid in tissue regeneration).†
- Increase strength by elevating creatine phosphate levels.+ The elevation of creatine phosphate leads to an increase in the formation of ATP. ATP is the form of energy that your body can use. It is also formed by carbohydrates and fat, however it is most quickly produced using creatine phosphate.†
- Reduce fatigue and promote exercise recovery by reducing muscle glycogen depletion.†
- The higher the availability of creatine in the body, less muscle glycogen is necessary during intense strength training exercises†
- Increase muscle volume: increased intramuscular creatine stores draw water to properly hydrate muscle and improve muscle volume.†
- Reduce Myostatin (limiting factor to muscle growth) for improvements in muscle mass.†
- BCAA’s are lost during high intensity exercise†
What's in Betancourt Nutrition Creatine Micronized?
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 105
|Amount Per Serving|
|Creatine Monohydrate||5 g||-|
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
How to take Betancourt Nutrition Creatine Micronized:
Mix 5 grams of Creatine Micronized with water or juice either with a meal, post-workout, or pre-workout. Continue the use of Creatine on non-training days as well to maintain muscle saturation. Creatine levels will decline and return to normal after 30 days. Creatine supplementation is also important for the elderly to support lean mass and functional strength. Loading & Cycling: If you're an athlete or advanced lifter who is interested in loading creatine to increase phosphate levels quickly, use 20 grams (4 servings) a day for the first 4-5 days. Discontinue use after 4 weeks, and repeat after at least 4 weeks of discontinued use. Creatine effectiveness plateaus after 4-5 weeks of continuous use.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor’s web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question