- Home /
- Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein Chocolate 2 Lb
What: UMP is a powdered drink mix made from top quality protein sources. As a protein supplement to the diet, UMP is intended to be mixed with cold water, milk, or the beverage of your choice and consumed before and after exercise and at any other time of day in order to encourage greater gains in muscle mass, tone, strength, and performance, and reductions in body fat.
Who: UMP is intended for use by healthy, exercising individuals 18 years of age and older. Bodybuilders, fitness or figure competitors, mixed martial artists, models, powerlifters and other individuals who regularly engage in resistance and/or cardiovascular exercise can benefit from adding UMP to their daily diet.
Why: UMP contains ingredients that scientific studies suggest will support and enhance*:
* * Total Body Mass
* * Fat-free Mass (includes Muscle)
* * Strength
* * Myofibrillar Protein+
* * Nitric Oxide (NO) Levels
* * Gluconeogenesis
* * Thermogenesis
* * Blood Glucose Levels
* * Free Radical Protection
* * Mental Performance and Resistance to Stress
* * Mood
* * Preservation of Muscle Mass During Rest
+To build muscle tissue your body must increase the quantity of myofibrillar protein inside your muscle cells, or fibers. This causes your muscles to increase in size and strength. Myofibrillar proteins are responsible for producing force during the process of muscle contraction. They also contribute to the size, tone, shape and definition of your muscles.
UMP's important differences from other protein powders
* * "Anabolic Leverage": UMP's exceptionally high MPI content (90% by protein weight) -possibly the highest in the world- is intended to generate and sustain high "anabolic leverage". This refers to the exertion of high upward leverage, or pressure, on the multiple genetic and non-genetic factors that normally act to suppress muscle protein synthesis. Muscle protein synthesis is required to build muscle tissue. When enough anabolic leverage is generated and sustained, these factors loosen their grip on protein synthesis. In turn, this allows for greater gains in muscle mass, strength, tone and definition. Beverly is not aware of any other company that manufactures a protein powder with such a high content of MPI. MPI has been referred to as the "leverage protein" for its ability to support high anabolic leverage.
* * 80/20: Owing to its exceptionally high content of MPI, each serving of UMP contains 80% slow-release micellar casein and 20% fast-release whey.
* * "Critical Cluster" Amino Acids: UMP contains additional "critical cluster" amino acids, namely, glutamine, arginine and BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine) to encourage greater muscle anabolism and vasodilation, among other benefits.
* * "Clinical Dose": Clinical studies have demonstrated increases in total body mass, fat-free (includes muscle) mass, strength and myofibrillar protein when subjects consumed 20 g of protein before and again after training (i.e. 40 g total). These studies used proteins containing far less MPI than Beverly's UMP. UMP contains 20 g of protein per serving, 90% (18 g) of which is "high leverage" MPI.
* * The "Anytime" Protein: UMP's unique profile of nutritional ingredients is capable of satisfying muscle building or shaping needs of all kinds, at any time of day or night. Use it 24/7.
* * "Addictively Appetizing": UMP comes in a variety of "addictively appetizing" flavors with dessert-like taste. UMP can certainly cushion the disappointment and sense of anti-climax experienced with every other protein powder you've tried. Each one is prepared by a flavor chemist who painstakingly combines aromas, essential oils and essences using a process that is as much art as it is science. Beverly's flavor chemists just improved UMP chocolate and cookies & creme flavors. Now they taste even more addictively appetizing than ever.
* * "Perfect Consistency": By law, "one scoop" is supposed to be the amount that mixes properly in a cup of water. If UMP consisted of 100% MPI, one scoop of it wouldn't mix properly. The consistency would be too thick. In accordance with the law, and to make customers happy, Beverly added just enough whey protein isolate (5%, depending on the flavor) to produce a more desirable consistency. Consistent with Beverly's code of supplement manufacturing ethics, they used the best quality whey protein isolate available (high %, low in lactose).
How: Ultimate Muscle Protein is perfect in place of a meal, between meals, and after training. UMP is ideal before bed, as it feeds your muscles a timed released supply of aminos, keeping you in a positive nitrogen balance while you sleep.
Ingredients: Protein blend (milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, egg white, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine), cocoa (processed with alkali), sunflower oil, sodium caseinate, natural and artificial flavor, magnesium citrate, soy fiber, medium chain triglycerides, maltodextrin, potassium citrate, salt, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, sucralose, acesulfame K, potassium phosphate, borage oil, gum arabic, tocopherols added to protect flavor. Contains milk, soy and egg.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendorâs web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question